Chapter Two - Partner In Crime

I sat in my assigned seat and turned to face Shikamaru. I smiled evily, today he wasn't sleeping, at least not yet. He raised an eye brow. "It's very nice to meet you, I'm Amaterasu Michiko." I said giving him my hand he looked at it questioning whether it was safe or not. Which didn't bother me one bit. Finally he shook it.

    "Shikamaru Nara." I let go of his hand and turned back around to find my partner in crime. This outta be fun! Did you expect it to be Shikamaru? I watched girls yelp as girls punched each other for emo boy's attention. Hm..Emo Boy? Nah. I turned again and saw a sad Naruto next to my desk, pounded and out of the way. You could hear Sakura yelling everyone to get back into their assigned seats, of course she'd be saying that since she sat next to him. I picked Naruto off the ground and dusted him off thankful Kiba hadn't arrived yet. Naruto plopped down Kiba's chair and sighed dramatically.

   "What's the matter?" I asked watching as he rubbed his face from where most punches must have landed on him. I cringed and tried to think of what could have happened today. Unfortunately Kiba came in at that moment.

   "Hey Naruto, what are you doing in my seat?" Kiba asked clearly irritated. I knew this was bad, Naruto didn't even glance in his direction but looked at me instead for help. I got up quickly and grabbed Kiba's arm, he blushed under my touch.

    "It's my fault, he got beaten by the girls for being in the way, you can have my seat till class starts," I said thinking since it happened yesterday, it could easily be a repeat. Naruto nodded quickly but groaned in pain from the movement. I let go of Kiba's arm.

   "Nah, I don't mind standing, you sit." I sat back down and grabbed Naruto's face I examined it to find a really nasty bruise, those girls were as good as dead. He didn't deserve such beating by them unless he married one of them or related to one of them. I got up and tapped a girl on the shoulder, the same one I threw a rock at earlier.

  She turned angry that I'd dare come up to her while she was trying to get Sasuke's attention, unfortunately for her I wasn't happy someone picked on someone else. Not cool. "What do you want ugly?" Ino asked clearly unhappy.

  I put on my fakest smile and with such venom dripping from my words I asked, "Who all hit Naruto?!" All the girls turned around and I caught most guys off guard. Some I believe ignored it but were still surprised I'd go after a whole group of girls for one purpose and it wasn't to see the great Uchiha.

  "All of us," Ino said smirking thinking she had won all of this. But boy was she wrong, I grabbed her wrist and twisted her onto the ground.

      I snarled and asked with the same venom, "You want to try again?"

    "I'm sorry Naruto!" Ino yelped, I got away from her and sat down. I was innocent looking but I could be cruel to those who are willing to hurt people I know. Ino got up and scurried to her seat in fear I'd break her in half. Even though I'd get in some serious trouble if I did. Cute and innocent is what I am but I can become the devil.

   I smiled softly at Naruto an Kiba who were totally stunned silent, my angelic features were back from my fake demon like self, yes I faked acting like a demon. It's fun watching everyone's opinion of me change as they get to know me.

   Iruka-Sensei came in expecting to see the girls all bundled up in a group. I missed the half day yesterday, it was funny. Now I actually had to learn something. Let's at least hope it's useful.

    "Today, we will learn about when to use Your and You're, afterwards your English teacher Kakashi will take over and you will hopefully enjoy a long lecture. Now line up!" Iruka said after recovering.