Chapter Twenty-Two: Falling

A loud prominent scream was heard causing a young black haired girl to look up from her victim that laid sprawled out on the ground, the man was alive, but he wouldn't be for much longer as he started to laugh.

"Looks like the greatest Michiko has fallen..." he said with a smirk on his face. The ravenette felt the blood drain from her face as she looked in the direction her sister had ran off to. She then glared at the man at her feet and smashed his head with a kick before running off to find her sister. Before she could make it inside the building she was caught by someone. She turned to slam her leg in there face before she stopped after her eyes met sad onyx eyes. Nyx dropped to the floor as Sasuke hugged her, they heard the cries of a boy inside the building that could only be Neji. Amaterasu...was gone.

"I swear I will hit you," I said glaring at Neji. "You cannot come!"

"Why can't I guard you?" Neji asked annoyed as Nyx stood watching them with Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru.

"I don't know if this is cute or pathetic," Naruto said loudly causing him to get whacked by his girlfriend who showed up to say goodbye.

"It's adorable so zip it," Hinata said glaring at him.

"Hinata..." Naruto whined holding his head where she had hit him.

"Ah! Sorry Naruto!" Hinata said going into babying mode.

"I think that's even sadder," Sasuke and Shikamaru commented before glancing at each other and nodding.

"I think it's sad we have ten days to finish this and we are stuck waiting for Neji to let us go," Nyx said leaning on Sasuke as she sighed.

"No personal space?" he asked glancing down.

"Don't believe in it," Nyx said sarcastically as a voice grabbed everyone's attention.

"Oh thank goodness you two hadn't left yet!"

"Kishiko!" Nyx and I said at the same time surprised to see her.

"I just wanted to give you guys one!" Kishiko said breathing a sigh of relief walking to Nyx first as she was the closest and grabbing her wrist. She slipped something over her hand and tied it tight before leaving Nyx to walk to me. Nyx glanced at her wrist to find a dark blue band with a silver cresent moon shape attatched. Nyx glanced at me to see me holding my wrist to the sun where I could see it was a red band with a gold sun shape attatched.

"I thought of what to get you two for the ten days you were gone, and then I thought about why just ten days? And this was made!" Kishiko said smiling before holding her own wrist up to show a light blue band with a silver seashell attatched.

"So friendship bracelets," Shikamaru said lifting Nyx's wrist up so he and Sasuke could get a better look at it.

"You're hurting me," Nyx growled at the two. Shikamaru let go of her hand and apologized while Sasuke kept a firm grip on her hand.

"Do something about it midgit," Sasuke smirked holding her wrist. Nyx growled before leaning using his firm grip and wrapped her legs around him before twisting. "Ouch! Okay stop, midgit hurts!"

Sasuke dropped her wrist as she caught herself with both her hands and flipped over onto her feet.

"You're lucky she didn't kick your face in," I laughed as Nyx walked over to my side leaving Sasuke to rub his back and hand.

"She couldn't possibly have enough strength for that," Sasuke said narrowing his eyes at Nyx who was smiling smugly.

"I wouldn't test that theory," I advised before walking to the drivers seat and opening the door. "But Nyx is right, we should probably get going, Neji you can't come!"