Chapter Fourteen - Holy Son of a Monkey's Uncle, How'd that Happen?

I couldn't believe how one minute everyone goes about complaining about paying five dollars to go into the hallway, to everyone pushing and shoving as they hand the five dollars over. Sasuke had somehow managed to control the situation, how he did it I have no idea.

"Amaterasu, we need a new shoe box, this ones full," Sasuke said handing me a money filled shoe box. I sighed and pulled out another empty box from underneath the booth and handed it back to Sasuke's awaiting hand. I had no idea that the boys knew so many people, or maybe everyone just forwarded it to someone who had no idea. I put the lid back on and taped the edges before getting back up to see how many people we still had to go. Every single second that seemed to pass, you heard someone scream. It could get funny when someone would try to leave and then Sasuke would put on a werewolf head and scare them back in. I couldn't believe he would do something as stupid as that. According to the stupid Uchiha, if someone comes out through the way they came in they can techniquely still get there money back.

"Are we almost done?" I groaned watching as people still were talking about it.

"No, once people finish the first time they come back around. We could probably be here till lunch is out," Sasuke said sounding just as irritated as I sounded. Every so often a girl would stop the line to flirt with Sasuke, but he'd usually just ignored them, usually telling them to walk or go away. Sometimes he'll get really irritated and tell them to disappear. And the stupid Uchiha becomes the scary Uchiha.

"How much longer till lunch let's out?" I asked turning to look at him. I watched as he grabbed money quickly, keeping up with the rush of people, I'd be surprised if he wasn't tired, because I was tired just watching it all happen. And that's saying something.

Luckily I was getting paid to do this. "We should have fifteen minutes left, that is unless they decided to have a conference in the middle of the school day," Sasuke said setting bills into the shoe box. I noticed that the sixth shoe box had pretty much been filled and bent down to grab another.

"What's going on here?!" A voice demanded causing me to jump. But Sasuke pushed me down to the ground and told me to be quiet. What was going on? "Sasuke Uchiha! What's going on here?"

"Uh...we're holding a haunted house in the abandoned hallway?" Sasuke said making it come out as more of a question then answering her question.

"And what makes you think you can do that in my school?" The lady asked sounding irritated. And then I realized who's voice it was. The principle's. Crap Tsunade's going to have our heads!

"Well seeing this school is supposed to support creative ideas, I figured it'd be a fun chance to have a haunted hallway house," Sassy said smiling. All the girls fawned, you could hear them falling to the floor like flies suddenly dropping dead.

"Well we do, but we don't encourage you to take money from the students! Who's all working with you?" Tsunade demanded. Seems she doesn't like the idea at all.

"It's just me, I've made so the props jump out at people, no one's getting hurt," Sasuke said seeming to know what he was doing. Did he know something like this would happen? That jerk, he shouldn't take all the blame for this.

"Even so, you are taking everyone's money running this thing, shut it down!" Tsunade yelled. Sasuke nodded and Tsunade left, probably going to find some sake or something. She was usually always drunk and ignored what students do most of the time.

Sasuke quit pushing me down and I stood back up watching as he handed me the full box. "Ignore her, she doesn't usually do anything," Sasuke said. He must still remember I'm not orignally from this school. Because everyone else seems to have forgotten. Maybe that was a good thing. But then, it could also be very bad. I wasn't quite sure yet.