Chapter Thirteen - How'd I Get Involved Again?

Naomi was right now planning how to figure out if Kakashi really was the dream man she's been talking to for the past two days. I don't know why, but I don't think having Kakashi as an uncle would be awesome. Actually I think that would be kind of creepy.

   "Okay, I've got it! So I'm thinking that we could trick him into telling us, I mean you'd have to get someone to help, because he'll know it's us, so who do you think we should ask?" Naomi asked smiling.

   "Let's see, do you want to try someone in my grade or another teacher?" I asked Naomi as I was drawing in one of my many art journals.

    "Good question, but if we did use another adult it has to be someone stupid and close to Kakashi," Naomi said. Wow, she is actually taking time to plan this. Does she like him? Oh screw that!

    "Who's close to Kakashi?" I asked confused, he pretty much stays away from most people. The only adult I've ever seen him talking to is Jiraiya.

    "Well, Jiraiya is the only person I can think of, other than Tsunade, but you know. She's busy getting kids in line...literally," Naomi said and I shuddered. Yes, I've heard of her super strength, it scares kids and gets their lives put back in place in an instant.

    "Wait...couldn't we get Asuma-sensei?" I asked.

    "He's too smart," Naomi said shaking her head.

    "Then use your friendship with Kurenai," I said.

    "Ah! Good plan!" Naomi said perking up. She was just to easy to satisfy, and if her and Kakashi are talking back and forth I'm going to be more than a little creeped out. Naomi had ran off to find Kurenai who is probably in her classroom eating her lunch with Asuma, so with nothing better to do I walked over to one of the many beds and plopped down hoping to catch some sleep.

Unfortunately I'm not lucky, the moment I closed my eyes I felt someone's finger poking my cheek. "Are you kidding me?" I mumbled opening my eyes to see Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and Shikamaru. Sasuke and Neji no longer were glaring at each other. Well that's good.

"Amaterasu! You want to do something fun?" Naruto asked curiously. Now I wonder how he got Neji, Shikamaru and Sasuke in on it.

"Depends," I said smoothly sitting up.

"We heard there is a hallway here that is supposedly haunted, but no one goes down it because of the rumors, want to scare people?" Naruto asked smiling a big grin.

"How do you plan on getting kids in there?" I asked watching the blonde get all excited.

"Uh...I was hoping you could figure that out," Naruto said with a huge grin on his face. I sighed, why did everyone seem to come to me? But...the idea did sound fun.

"All right, give me time to think," I said. Naruto began to cheer, but he stopped with my next words. "Sasuke Uchiha and Neji Hyuuga in maid outfits, that'd get people running."

"That's even funnier than the scaring people trick," Naruto said grinning.

"Amaterasu, do you want to lose both of your arms and legs?" Sasuke growled, Neji was nodding behind him. Both glaring at me, the poor innocent me...okay, maybe I deserve it.

"If it means eternal peace, then I am all for it," I said sarcastically as I got up off the bed.

"So, what's your real idea on getting people to come into the hallway?" Shikamaru asked.

"Well, if you're thinking about it, you say no one goes down that hallway because it's supposedly haunted. Correct? But teenagers love to go into haunted houses, so I'm thinking that the teachers blocked it off. Because you can tell the nearest friend about a hallway like that, and the whole school will know in a day. So if you tell people we are holding a 'haunted house' in an abandoned hallway, we'll get people to show," I said simply before fixing the bed I was laying on.