twelve

ive seen so many people wondering if lyza is lisa..

yes, i wanted to use lisa since i'm literally sm in love with lisa- BUT i didnt want this book to be about a ship, it should be about the story behind the characters so i changed the name of her to lyza (see what i did there right? 💀)

so no lyza isn't lisa, lyza is an own character she's my babie😔✊🏻

***

3rd of December

"Fuck you, honestly."
Taejeon rolled his eyes this morning, leaned back in his chair as he stared right into nothing, ignoring his father for now. "It's gonna be fine", Jungkook smiled softly, placing the new bought bag in front of his son. "I want my own bag", Taejeon grumbled, pushing the new black one off the table.

"You'll get it. Once we let our stuff being send here", Taehyung said as he put down his newspapers, eyeing the kid. "Would you change your sweater, Taejeon? Pink isn't the best idea for your first day in a new school."

"Oh really?", the kid laughed. Maybe because it's the same school that fucked both of them up? Taejeon got up and walked upstairs. They redecorated Mr Jeon's house, trying to turn it into their own. It didn't feel like home though.

"Why did you tell him to change his sweater?", Jungkook asked quietly as he tilted his head worriedly, walking over to Taehyung to grab his hand and caress them lovingly. "I just think pink doesn't fit him", Tae explained, squeezing Kook's hand softly.
"I'll take him to school", the older then announced, grabbing his keys as he headed towards the door.

"I thought I could do that today", Jungkook said in a small voice. "It might mean a lot to him that I bring him, I'm his Dad-"

"It's fine, Kookie", Taehyung laughed. "You just stay here, I'll bring you a gift when I come back."

Jungkook nodded and smiled sweetly, turned around and walked to the kitchen to do the dishes. It was fine, honestly. Jungkook was afraid to go outside anyways.
After Taejeon returned, wearing a black hoodie and a cap that didn't look like him at all, the door fell shut and Jungkook heard the keys as he always did. He wasn't surprised anymore. The last time he confronted Taehyung with it, he replied with I'm keeping you safe, baby. and Jungkook was okay with that.

"You're sick", Taejeon said as he sat in the car with Taehyung. "I know you're locking my Dad at home-"

"It's for his safety. No one in this goddamn city likes him."

"Why do you force him to stay here then?", Taejeon laughed bitterly. "You do realise that he just isn't saying anything because he still loves you."

"And I love him."

"Oh come on", Taejeon groaned, turning the volume of the music up so he wouldn't have to deal with Taehyung's bullshit anymore. At this point, the kid had no idea who was clear in their mind.

-

5 years ago

"Fucking hell, congrats man. You banged the Mommy", Kai highfived Finn, laughing out loudly when they left the locker room. "Damn that slut spreads her legs for everyone, huh?", Justin hummed, walking along with the boys. 

"Everyone?", Finn asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"Haven't you heard? She got laid by the faggot's boyfriend-", another guy yelled in, slapping Finn's back harshly. "You've got yourself nothing but a fucking hoe."