nine

hi! did u miss me!:D

***

"This is so weird", Taehyung said when they sat around the table later that day, eating ice cream which Jimin just bought from the grocery store around the corner. "I know right", Jungkook said, chuckling a little when he eyed Taehyung pushing away his ice cream. "Shut up, Jungkook", he snapped, voice cold and making Jungkook freeze.
"I'm s-sorry for saying something", he mumbled, stuffing his mouth as quick as possible with a huge spoon of his chocolate ice cream.

"No, you don't get it. This is so weird", Taehyung said again, balling his fist. "All of this is so fucking weird and no one says a damn thing."

Jimin lifted his eyebrow, "Tae, calm yourself." But the younger slammed his fist on the table, yelling out, "No, you calm your fucking self. This is so fucking awkward."

With that he grabbed his glass of water while clenching his hand around it, "We're sitting here, eating fucking ice cream as if everything would be fucking fine."

"What's not fine right now?", Jimin asked, ready to provoke Taehyung even further. Not that he enjoyed doing so, but it had to happen at some point. Someone needed to step out of themselves and speak their mind, otherwise nothing would change.
And Jimin knew that, so did Taehyung.

"Everyfuckingthing!"

"I don't get what you're talking about. We're sitting inside our warm apartment, your childhood friend came over and we're having ice cream in November. Isn't that cozy?", Jimin asked calmly, smiling a little as he licked above his lips, tasting the stains of the ice cream that got left on his plump, pink-ish lips.

"No, it's fucking not", Taehyung's dark eyes filled up with tears that kept rolling off his puffy cheeks while he kept eating ice cream, even though he started crying. "We're all so goddamn unhappy, yet we sit here and eat ice cream as if there weren't any broken hearts around here."

Jimin chuckled, "You think too much, Tae."

The younger scoffed and turned his head away, wiping the tears off his cheeks. While doing so he caught glimpse of Jungkook who just sat there in silence and stared at them with eyes wide open, nails pressed into his skin to keep himself together. It wasn't that easy not to lose his shit all the time when he was around Jimin, he couldn't stop thinking of how Jimin had gotten everything he ever wanted, and he'd probably keep it. That thought hurt as fuck.

"What you're staring at, hm?", Taehyung suddenly screamed. He took the glass up, pressing his fingers around it while he started crying even more. "Stop fucking staring at me, you left me. Why are you even here? Just get the fuck out of my door!"

Jungkook gulped dryly, not responding.

"Just get the fuck out of my damn house, Jungkook!", Taehyung threw the glass, hitting the table in front of Jungkook as it splittered to thousand pieces, making Jungkook squeal in pain as the pieces hit his skin and left several cuts all over it, blood flooding not long after.

Jungkook shut his eyes, pushing back the crying that tried to get over him. "Okay, okay I'm leaving Tae, it's fine", he rushed to say as he got up. Jimin's smile got even more satisfied when he saw Jungkook heading towards the door.

"You ruined everything, Jungkook. You ruined me", Taehyung yelled after him, running after him. "And I'm sorry for that!", Jungkook screamed back, still hurrying to get to the door. "Stop yelling at me, Tae! I'm sorry I'm fucking sorry for breaking you I didn't mean to hurt anyone by leaving! I tried to save myself and I'm damn sorry for that-"