Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Virgil didn't move. He just stared at the familiar figure about 10 feet away in the other aisle. The familiar figure of Robert, his other father, was just smiling at him with his phone to his ear, obviously on a call.

"Virgil, there you are!" Patton yelled, stepping in front of him and picking him up as the twins followed from behind, their treats in hand.

Virgil tried to look past Patton and back where he had seen Robert. When he finally got a glance, he found no one there.

Nobody seemed to notice his terrified expression.

"You didn't pick a treat!" He noticed.

Remus had picked a small package of black liquorish and Roman chose Reese Cups.

"Virgil, wanna share with me?!" Roman offered, showing Virgil his Reese Cups.

"No thank you, kiddo, that's very sweet of you though!" Patton answered for him. "Hey, kiddo, you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost!" Patton asked, finally noticing Virgil's paler then normal face and his slight expression of fear.

Virgil hesitantly nodded then hugged Patton tightly, surprising him a bit. Pat didn't question it though as sometimes he just randomly needed a hug as well and figured it was the same for Virgil, which wasn't entirely untrue.

Virgil ended up picking a KitKat as his treat and they paid for their stuff, now getting into the car.

They ate their treats in the car happily, Roman even doing a little 'happy dance' aka him just bouncing from side to side while eating his Reese Cups.

"Virgil! What are you doing?!" Roman suddenly yelled.

Virgil stopped what he was doing, which was eating his KitKat, to look at Roman and confused expression on his face. What had he done?

"Roman, what's wring, kiddo?" Patton asked, still driving.

"He's not breaking his KitKat! He's just eating it!"

Virgil was indeed eating his KitKat with out breaking it into the strips that they're supposed to be broken into.

Remus laughed at this and gave Virgil a surprising high five, which Virgil excepted, hesitantly, not used to Remus being friendly to him.

"Nice one, Virge!" He said.

Virgil was still confused on what he really did wrong, but accepted the.. Compliment? Anyway.

They pulled into their driveway to see an unfamiliar car along with Logan's.

They got out, Roman confused at who that could be, Virgil slightly nervous and confused at the new edition to the driveway, and Remus didn't seem to mind or he just didn't notice, being oblivious to most things and yet aware of everything at the same time. Yeah, he's a bit of a 'strange cookie' as Patton would say it. Though, weren't they all?

Patton opened the door with a smile on his face as he knew who was there.

"UNCLE EM!" Roman and Remus shouted with delight when they saw who was sitting on their couch.

Patton giggled as he saw the twins attack his brother, Emile, having not seen him in a month or two.

"Hey!! I missed you guys!" Emile greeted, picking them both up and hugging them tightly as they squirmed and shrieked, not being able to feel the ground anymore.

Virgil hid behind Patton's legs, slightly, seeing the unfamiliar face. Though he did look quite a lot like Patton, but his style of clothing was completely different, kind of like a pastel Logan.