Chapter 7

Dean's POV

I walked back into the living room after ending the phone call. I was definitely on edge after that, wondering what he was going to do.. I brushed it off as an empty threat.

He wouldn't actually do anything to me or Virgil. Would he? Who am I kidding? He's a complete psychopath.. Of course he would! Don't forget about what he already did to you both.. But he doesn't even know where we live. We're in a completely different town now. He wont find us here.

I looked at the screen and my eyes widened in horror at the sight before me. The other mother was becoming taller and skinnier while counting to Coraline before finally yelling "THREE!" and grabbing her nose and pulling her away.

I looked down at Virgil. His eyes were wide as he seemed lost in the movie. I quickly sat down and covered his eyes but he hastily moved my hands out of the way without looking away from the screen.

"Virgil, you're going to have nightmares!" I exclaimed.

He ignored me and continued watching the movie.

I sighed, "alright, but don't come crawling in with me when you have another nightmare after this!" I said, sternly, but, of course, didn't mean it.

We continued to watch the movie. I glanced at Virgil every few seconds to make sure that none of it was too scary for him. He was extremely into the movie, staring at the screen with wide eyes. The only part that seemed to really scare him was when she was banging on the other side of the door and screaming "DON'T LEAVE ME" over and over again, but that scene was luckily over quickly.

As it was getting closer to the end, I was growing much more tired. My eyes falling as I tried to keep them open. Eventually I gave in though and soon I was asleep.

-Time Skip Brought To You By 420 Words. Also its a few days later-

Third Person POV

They were, once again, in the Sanders household.

Patton was doing dishes as he had made the mistake of letting them stack up and they did not have a dishwasher. Luckily they had a dish washer though. And that dish washer was Patton so I guess he's doing his job now. Patton couldn't wait until Roman and Remus were old enough to do dishes.

Logan was working from home that day. Sitting in his office room upstairs. Papers were spread about everywhere and his laptop open on a million tabs. The door was shut as the kids were being quite loud earlier, though they had toned it down quite a bit since then, Logan still kept the door shut. Mostly so that nobody disturbed his work process.

Virgil had gotten much more comfortable around the rest of them though Logan and Remus still slightly scared him and he was still quite quiet around Patton.

He mostly stuck with Roman as Roman protected him from Remus and his tricks a lot.

Patton was just really happy all the time which made Virgil weirded out and scared at the start but now it made him feel comfortable. But Patton always tried too hard to get him to talk which made him not want to talk. Not to mention anyone significantly taller then him was pretty scary and it was easier for him to talk to people of the same age and height. He gave Patton a word every now and again though which made Patton overly happy to the point where Virgil was starting to question what he would do if he actually said a full sentence to Patton. Would he explode with joy? Like literally explode into confetti like a party canon? Virgil didn't want to find out.