Want More?

SO THE TITLE IS A BIT MISLEADING BUT I WILL EXPLAIN, PLEASE JUST STICK AROUND FOR A SECOND, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A FELLOW WRITER OR SOMEONE WHOS C O N S T A N T L Y LOOKING FOR NEW FANFICS TO READ!

So, I don't plan to write anymore books in the Sanders Sides fandom as I'm kind of over it now and the hype has died down for a lot of people and not many people will read this right away, BUT, the series is still going and that means people will still be hyped over new episodes and stuff. But, sometimes it's hard to find new fanfics with new content or it's hard for your fanfic to gain traction, even if you put a shit ton of work into it and I hate when that happens!

So, my proposal, since this book got quite a bit of attention and love from other people and new people still come to read it from time to time, I'm giving people an opportunity to give their accounts and lesser known fanfics a chance!

So, whether you're reading this as soon as it's published or another year from now, if you have a fanfic you'd like other people to read, I'm going to make sections for you to drop your book (including one-shots) and anyone that's looking for new SS content, you can find a bunch of writers right here so it's super easy! And with all the things you like in a book!

You will put the title of your book, the main ship, any other secondary ships, AND a brief story description on what it's about so far!

Seems simple enough, right!
Note: the only thing I will not be promoting here is romantic Remrom books. I'm sorry, but I will not be promoting incest as that's how I see them and anyone promoting a Remrom book here, I will delete your comment.

The super popular ships I put into their own category because I don't want certain sections to be flooded with the same ship (like Prinxiety) when people aren't looking for that.

No ship

One-Shots

LAMP

DRLAMP

Prinxiety

Other Ship Books

BONUS!! YOU CAN ADD MORE STORIES THAT ARENT SANDERS SIDES HERE!

Original Stories

Other Fanfiction (pls state fandom and the same stuff above)

I hope you all have fun reading others stories and I wish you all well on your writing journey!

(EDIT: I changed some things around so it was way less confusing and stupid, you're welcome future readers, you did not want to see that monstrosity beforehand lmfaoo)

Final Note: For any fellow Genshin fans, I have a Genshin one-shot book if you'd like to check that out :)

Goodbye my Trashlings~