Chapter 13: A Night Full Of Pleasure (and Surprises)

Warning this chapter contains smut so if your not into that then don't read for everyone else enjoy ;)

Leigh-Anne was quick to take off Jade's clothes while also trailing kisses all over the brunette's body, licking and nibbling where she could. The older girl leaned back giving herself a chance to absorb the younger geordie's body "your so beautiful" she breathed out, her hands roaming all over Jade's torso. She found herself to Jade's center "oh baby look at how wet you are for me" causing the brunette to groan a bit "that's what you do to me baby" she moaned looking down at the brown skinned girl "lick me" she said shyly causing the older girl to grin "I'm sorry babe what was that?" knowing very well she heard the petite girl's words she just wanted to hear it again "I said lick me baby, I want you to lick my pussy" she breathed out in frustration as she was dying to get some sort of release, Leigh-Anne groaned at her girlfriend's words as she slid her tongue into the younger girl's folds.

Jade was on cloud nine softly grabbing her girlfriend's head as she relentlessly ate her out "oh my God Leigh... Fuck" the brunette moaned looking down at the older girl as they met each other's gaze, the cute oblivious Leigh she knew was gone and Jade didn't mind one bit "mmm yes keep looking at me like that it's so fucking hot" Jade breathed out, slight whimper coming from her mouth as she felt Leigh-Anne pull away and kiss her fiercely replacing her mouth with two fingers entering Jade's pussy at a steady pace, Jade moaned loudly against the older girl's lips as the action caught her off guard and she shut her eyes enjoying every moment.

Leigh-Anne pulled away looking into her girlfriend's eyes which were a darker brown than usual "you like that baby? You like my fingers deep inside of you?" she groaned nibbling on Jade's bottom lip "oh my God yes baby... Faster..please, fuck me with your fingers" the brown skinned girl didn't need to be told twice as she added another finger and began to pound in and out of Jade causing the younger geordie to scream her name, Leigh latched her mouth onto one of Jade's breasts while her thumb rubbed the petite girl's clit "Leigh... Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum" Leigh-Anne sped up the pace feeling her girlfriend's walls tighten around her fingers "cum for me baby, cum all over my fingers" on cue Jade yelled her name shaking as her orgasm hit her, she collapsed, Leigh-Anne pulled her fingers out licking them and moaning at the taste, the younger geordie watched her in pleasure, the older girl then proceeded to clean her girlfriend out, Jade whimpering and moaning as she was still sensitive, after Leigh pulled away she looked at the younger geordie as she was completely in a bliss.

"that...was...amazing" she said trying to catch her breath looking at her girlfriend "you were so hot babe...I loved every moment of that" the older girl stated placing a soft kiss on her girlfriend's lips "we're not don't though baby, it's your turn" she said pulling Leigh into her and latching her mouth onto one of Leigh's nipples, massaging her bum as she did so "you have such a nice ass babe" Jade said as as she pulled away from her girlfriend's breasts "and mmm these tits, I love them" Leigh-Anne was so turned on at this point as she realized the adorable innocent Jade she knew was a totally different person now "Jade...baby fuck me please I need you" without hesitation the brunette laid her girlfriend's body on the bed sliding three fingers inside of her while sucking on her clit causing the older girl's eyes to roll back in her head "holy shit Jade!...yes don't stop" she moaned one hand gripping the bed and the other on Jade's hair tugging it a bit as her girlfriends fingers pounded in and out of her.

Leigh-anne was seeing stars as her girlfriend continued to pound her, she could feel herself getting close to the edge, Jade got caught in the moment as she added another finger not slowing her pace one bit, Leigh was about to burst as she felt something she never felt before "baby pull your fingers out quick!" the older girl yelled, Jade did so with a worried look on her face but was soon replaced with wonder as liquids shot out of her girlfriend, Leigh-Anne shaking and moaning while it happened. Both their eyes widened in surprise."baby did you just...?" the younger geordie asked looking at her girlfriend "oh my God I just squirted" the brown skinned girl said slightly covering her mouth, Jade amazement was soon replaced with a proud grin "that was so hot..has that ever happened before?" the brunette asked, the older girl shook her head "oh my God I'm so embarrassed" she covered her face, Jade giggled "Leigh there's nothing to be embarrassed about" she said taking her girlfriend's hands off her face "like I said that was really hot, and I'm also the first person that happened with so ha!" she said flipping her hair in sassy like manner, the brown skinned girl chuckled as she pulled her girlfriend close to her "I can believe that just happened... damn thirlwall your pretty good" Jade giggled and nuzzled herself into her girlfriend "as much as I love this babe we both smell like sex and we need to replace these sheets" Leigh-Anne looked over at the sheets seeing the damp spots caused by her sexual episode a few moments earlier "wow yeah your right, alright I go get the spare sheets and you start the shower yeah?" the brunnete nodded and kissed her girlfriend softly before heading to the bathroom.

After their showers and Leigh-Anne replacing the sheets both girls were cuddled on their bed remembering what had just happened an hour prior "so that was an interesting night huh?" the brunette asked gaining a laugh from the brown skinned girl "It was great, that felt amazing baby, who knew I was squirter" she said still surprised, Jade giggled and leaned into her girlfriend's ear "next time these sheets are gonna be wrecked cause I'll make you Squirt more than once" she said huskly causing Leigh-Anne to bite her lip a shiver running down her spine thinking about the next time Jade's fingers will be inside her again "the younger girl giggled and kissed her cheek snuggling back into her, the brown skinned girl could never understand how someone could be so cute and sexy at the same time but that was Jade Thirlwall for you.

Leigh-Anne sighed happily turning the lights off and pulling her girlfriend close as they fell into slumber "I love you" the brunette whispered before falling asleep "I love you too baby, so much" the older girl replied back pulling her closer as she fell asleep holding the love of her life in her arms.

Hope you enjoyed! My first time writing smut so hopefully it's not terrible XD