Chapter 1: Mix Of Emotions

(Leigh Anne's POV)
I sat in my room messing about with my piano, I had learned how to play like a year ago and I still haven't played anything surprisingly... I took my lessons with jade and every time I touch these keys it reminds me of her, and giant ass drums (Aka My heart) start beating in my chest over..and over...and over and (They get the point!) So I was in me and Jesy's flat alone, all the girls were out and I've been 'sick' so I stayed back, and now here I am singing in my own little world, I started playing the keys, still a bit rusty being I haven't played in freaking forever
"I need one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me" the song had been stuck in my head for ages and I was dying to play it, being fake sick really let's you get to things you don't normally get to do, I mean we've been working so hard lately and the Get Weird Tour is gonna be soon, and rehearsing and hyping up the album and interviews and all the usual popstar shit. Not that I have problems with it, I love performing and our fans and being on the stage with everyone...but Jade, I just can't stop thinking about her I mean she's been the topic of my mind for like a month. My thoughts interrupted with my Phone buzzing.
From- Jesminda
Miss you Leigh hope you feel better, we need your ass with us next time we go out -.- so not the same without ya, love you
I chuckled, I was about to text back when I heard someone in the Living Room...oh shit, I could have sworn is was locked..everyone's out who could that be? I grabbed my bat from my closet (don't ask) and slowly started to go towards the living room, I saw a figure and was about to swing until I saw who it was "Leigh! Wait its me!" I lowered the bat "Jade? Why are you back so early poopey? And why are you crying.." I said as I looked at her red and poofy eyes, she shook her head "nothing me and Sam just got in a fight" and that's why my feelings are locked in a cage with six sets of barbwire around it, she already had that person in her life and I don't know if I love her...or like her..I think.. But she's my best friend yet she makes me feel like this..gosh I'm stuck. "Aw Jadey" I hug her tiny body..her skin is so soft and her breaths are heavy yet beautiful and I stroke her back as soft as I could as if she were a fragile gem, "I came back to check on you..I also needed someone and you always make me feel better" my heart exploded hearing that but I had to keep my cool. I take her hand and lead her to the bed and she cuddles up against me. Okay so remember that part about trying to keep my cool? Yeah I'm sucking rn, she just looks so memorizing, "thank you Leigh... Its just with everything coming up, arguments are not what I need right now" she said chuckling "I get you, we're all gonna be stressed in a couple of weeks, just know I'm here for you, we all are" she gives me a small smile "you mind if I sleep here tonight?..don't feel like going back to me and Perrie's" I nod "not at all" I pull the duvet over us and we both Fall asleep together...god how am I gonna control myself around her, I'm just urging to kiss that frown off her lips. I feel so mixed (no pun intended -.-) just have to see within time.

That's the first chapter you guys Hope you enjoyed! Peace! Shout out to all the mixers!