Chapter 7: The Kiss

(Leigh Anne's POV)
~A couple of weeks later~
I wake up and I see Jade sleeping Peacefully next to me, she must have stayed over again like all the other days, I feel her stir and look up at me, she yawns loudly, so cute.

"Morning Jadey" I say smiling, she smiles back "Morning" I lean back again and sigh "Jade?" She looks up at me "Yes Leigh?" I take her hand "Don't ever leave.." Her eyes soften "Never"

A Few minutes Later the Doctor steps in "Okay Leigh Anne, all tests were successful, you will be able to leave soon, we just need to double check to make sure your body is ready for movement, Jade could you please help her? I have some other things to attend to" Jade nods and smiles a bit.

"Okay, 1...2...3" she lifts me up and I almost fall immediately, she grabs my waist "I got you okay?" I nod and continue to move forward, Jade holds my hand tight and my legs become jelly once more, not walking in Two Weeks really affects a person, I start to fall once more and jade grabs my waist again and our eyes lock.

"You okay?" She says softly, I nod and lean close brushing her lips, she leans closer and I gulp "Kiss me already" she whispers, she connects our lips, I pull her closer and we hear a knock on the door, we pull away quickly and I fall on my bum.

"Oh my god Leigh Anne!" She gasps and picks me up "Sorry love" I giggle a bit "no problem poppey, my bum hurts tho" she chuckles a bit and pulls me into her and I peck her lips once more and grab her waist, she bites her lip and opens the door, holy shit did that just happen!?, Perrie and Jesy walk in "oh my god Leigh Anne your bald!" Perrie Covers her mouth, I laugh "Yes Perrie I'm aware" they both hug me tightly "are you okay? We were so worried" I nod "I'm okay I promise"

They both nod and smile, I look over at Jade, we both blush and look away "You two okay?" Jesy asks "yeah we're fine Jes, just tired" she let's it go and nods "When do you get out" Perrie asks "today I hope, their just double checking things, Jade was just helping me walk" I sit on the bed and sip some of the water that was on the desk next to me "how long will it take your hair to grow back?" Jesy asks, I shrug "if it doesn't grow back before the tour starts I'll have to wear a wig or something" I say bluntly, Dr.Adams Walks in again "Alright Leigh Anne, you are free to go" I sigh in relief, thank god! I can finally leave this place! "C'mon Leigh I'll help you up" Jade takes my hand and I stand up, I blush immediately at the contact, we kissed.

Kissed...holy shit I kissed Jade Thirlwall! I walk towards the door with Jades assist, We head towards and car and drive off, I just realized since I'm bald there's gonna be so much misunderstandings and rumors, I definitely have to stay out of the press.

I suddenly feel Jades hand on mine "You okay?" I nod and smile, she smiles back and interlocks our fingers, I wonder if I finally have her, but then I'm proven wrong "look, the kiss never happened okay? I'm sorry Leigh but I'm not ready..for anything yet, when the time is right we'll talk about it but..not right Now" she whispers, my heart literally drops, I fake grin "Yeah I understand Jade, i-its okay" I try to reframe my self from crying, I take my hand away "Leigh.. I'm sorry" I shake my head "no Jade it's okay, I understand" I look away and hear Jade sigh, damn my feelings...I'll never get a break.

(Jade's POV)
My heart breaks as I see Leigh on the verge of tears, she likes me...that's why she's been distant, she's trying to hide her feelings, I Lied to her, I'm over Sam I just...I'm scared, to Fall in love and it all ends bad, I trust Leigh but I don't know yet.

The rest of the ride we both didn't talk, as soon as we pull up Leigh gets out and walks away immediately into the house. I fucked up..Bad.

~A month passes~

(Still Jade)

A month has passed and me and Leigh still don't talk as much, I miss her, I want her, I need her, but she just avoids me.

After that kiss I couldn't stop thinking about her, over time her hair completely grew back, just in time, a month before the Tour started, I gotta handle this before all the interviews and performances and rehearsing.

I grab my coat and rush downstairs and head over to Leigh and Jesy's, after a few minutes I pull up and head up to the door, I ring the door bell, I see Leigh open it "Jade? What are you doing here?" She asks, I say nothing and crash our lips together she gasps and then starts to kiss back after awhile, I grab her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck, after we needed some air we pull apart "Wow" We both say at the same time "I want you Leigh Anne" she smiles "Jade..I want you to but.." I raise my eyebrows "But?"

"I kinda have a date tonight" WHAT!?

Hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks for the votes and support! Peace!