Chapter 4: It Begins And Ends

(Leigh Anne's POV)
So Jade Freaking Thirlwall is my new personal person, what the hell am I gonna do!? I have to control my self around her, dammit why does she have to be so gorgeously adorable? Hopefully I can do this.

Anyways we were all Sitting in the living room, except jade who was getting dressed, getting ready to all go out together when I wondered something.

"Hey guys?" Pez and Jesy looked at me, "How come you guys picked Jade?" They both grinned.

"Are you kidding?, you two are the closest, and we figured you'd trust her" Jesy replied.

She's not wrong, I do trust Jade ALOT, don't get me wrong, I trust Perrie and Jes, their my two best friends I love em to death, but Jade is different..she's my rock, always has been.

"That's true, you guys know I trust you too" I smiled at them, they both 'awwed', "We know Leigh, but you and Jade are so close, besides we're here if you need anything too ya know."

I nod, and Jade walks in "I'm Ready" god she looked so beautiful, her bun was now in a ponytail, and her short shorts replaced by leggings, different crop top but still showing her hot ass abs, yep she's trying to kill me.

"Great, so uh..where exactly are we going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows, they all giggled.

"To the Cinema, Leigh Leigh" Jade said taking my hand, I smiled and she smiled back, my heart to starting to become a huge Bass Drum as we laced our fingers together, she hasn't the slightest clue what she's doing to me right now, she may never will.

"So what are we gonna see?" Perrie question as we got to the car.

"I heard the Conjuring 2 was pretty Good" Jesy Suggested, A worried look formed on Jade's Face "Guys c'mon you know how I feel about scary movies!" She whined while pouting, so cute.

"Aw Jadey come onnn, pleaseee" Jesy Begged, Jade sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine Jesminda we'll see that then."

Jesy Grinned "The Conjuring 2 it is" I squeezed Jades Hand "Don't worry poopey, if you need a shoulder to jump into in fear I'm here" she laughs a bit and smiles "Thank you Leigh, at least I got you on my side" she rolls her eyes, I Giggle and sit back as we drive away.

(Jade's POV)
So not looking forward to the movie but Leigh is making it better, I look down at our hands and smile a bit, I don't know what is it but she makes me feel so safe, weird..I thought Sam was supposed to make me feel that, speaking of which I still have lunch with him, and I probably won't make it in time, shit I should text him.

To- Sam
Hey babe, I'm going to see a movie with the girls, can we turn that lunch into dinner?

After a few minutes my phone buzzes.

From - Sam
Yeah sure love, have fun, love you❤

Sam has been a bit distant lately, but our relationship is still going good, I just don't know whats up with him, after the movie I'm gonna head to his house and see what's up.

"You okay jade?" I hear Leigh ask, I turned to look at her.

"Yeah Leigh, I'm fine, just thinking" she nods and we pull up to the cinema.

~after the movie ~

"Holy shit that was Intense!" I say as we walk out the theater, "How would you know? Your face was covered the whole time, and it's a good thing we wore dark clothing, nobody recognized us" Jesy said smirking, I stick my tongue out at her "Hush it Nelson, and yeah it was good idea I have to admit" she grins and we all laugh.

"Hey pez, can you drop me off at Sam's?, gotta go talk to him about something" I ask when we get in the car, she nods "of course I can baba" she said calling Me by my cute nickname that she gave Me back in our X-Factor days.

"Thanks pezza" We pull off, after awhile I couldn't help but notice when I said Sam's name Leigh's faced scrunched up, I wonder what's that about? My thoughts were soon interrupted as we pulled up.

"See you guys Later, don't have too much fun without meh" I say doing a funny accent, they all laugh.

"We'll try not too poopey, bye love you girl!" Jesy yells, I wave and smile as they drive off.

I Was about to knock when I realize it's already open, and another car is in the drive way, I hear male voices inside, he must have friends over.

I walk in and call his name, a few seconds later a guy I don't know pops around the corner "yo, you must be jade?" He asked.

"where's Sam?" He pointed to the back, I give him a quick 'thanks' and walked through, as I look through the glass of the sliding doors I see 2 girls kissing and feeling up on Sam.

"Sam What the fuck!?" He looks up with wide eyes, "Babe it isn't what it looks like!" I push him back.

"Why the fuck are those girls feeling up on you!?" I yell.

"It didn't mean anything!" He says in defense.

"You didn't even push them away, don't think I didn't see you feeling up on that girls ass!" I scream at him.

"C'mon babe it was just innocent fun" Fun!? Bullshit.

"You known what Sam? We're through" I say walking away, "Babe wait" He grabs my wrist, I quickly yank it away.

"Don't you ever touch me again" I run out of the house with tears streaming down my face. I quickly dial Leigh's number.

"Hello?" I hear on the other line.

"I need you" I sob

"I'm on my way" the line cuts.

Well hope you guys enjoyed, nothing against sam just wanted a bit of drama! See ya peace!