Chapter 8: Oh No

(Jade's POV)
I sat on the couch with Leigh pacing back and forth "Jadey say something.." I look up at her "who is it?" I ask dryly, she sits next me.

"Jordan.. he asked to take me back a week ago and asked me out, I said yes because... I never thought you'd feel the same way" I take her hand "call it off please?" I beg, she was about to speak but then we heard a knock "I'll get it" she walks away swaying her hips..on purpose I bet.

She opens the door "Jordan!" He hugs her and then he kisses her..oh hell no. "Woah, why you kissing my girl?" I get up and walk towards them "Jade dont- " he pulls away "Excuse me" I clench my fist "she's mine, she was just about to cancel that date so back off" he shakes his head.

"Look Jade I don't know what your talking about but my Leigh Anne isn't a disgusting dyke" Leigh pulls away from him "get out."

"But Leigh .. Is this true, your gay?" She nods "your disgusting, you Lesbos enjoy yourselves" I let my anger take over and punch him square in the face, he falls on to the floor.

"You piece of shit you don't deserve her!" I pick him up and throw him out, I turn around to see Leigh with her jaw dropped.

"holy shit poopey" I Laugh a bit.

"Too much?" She shakes her head and laughs "come here" I walk towards her and she pulls me into a hug, I lean back and look in her eyes "your so beautiful" she blushes and captures her lips in mine, I happily kiss back and smile into it.

The kiss lasted a bit longer until we pull away gasping for a bit of air "Wow" she breathes out, I just nod and laugh a bit "urm..so what are we?" I ask, she takes my hand "together" I smile at the statement, she then looks at me confused "when did you start having feelings for me?" She asks.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you after our kiss..and how much I wanted to do more with you and how much I missed you" she smiles.

"So do we tell people?" I ask, she shrugs "if you want to babe" I smirk at the pet name, "well let's at least tell the girls" she nods, "Jadeeee" I hear Jesy's voice "well hello there Jesminda" I say in a funny accent, she Laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"What brings you here poopey?" She asks, I grab Leigh Anne's hand "well I just came to see my girlfriend" she smiles at her new title "No way...you two are?.." We nod, she squeals and hugs us "O.M.G, since when? And Leigh I thought you got back with Jordan?" Leigh shakes her head "He turned out to be a homophobic asshole, and I've liked Jade for quiet awhile now" I grin and kiss her cheek "Aw you two are the cutest, well now we gotta tell pezza, where is she?" Jesy asks turning the TV on, suddenly Petrie's face pops "Just admitted into the hospital due to unknown reasons, Perrie Edwards from the famous girl band Little Mix is in Intensive Care, more updates coming up" Oh my god.

Uh oh! Cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed, peace!