Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I groaned as I rolled over, trying to stretch out and get more comfortable. My face hit a hard wall and I opened my eyes enough to see Gavin laying next to me with his eyes closed and an arm around my waist. I had almost forgotten that I had fallen asleep next to him, but I was quickly reminded of the fact. I looked down to see that our legs were intertwined, and the shirt I was wearing rode all the way up to my waist. It only covered my breasts.

I tried to adjust and pull the shirt down, but Gabriel grabbed my wrist and brought it up to his lips. "You move a lot in your sleep." I blushed and gently pulled my hand away from him.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should have read the terms and conditions." I felt Gavin's chest move as he laughed to himself and pulled me even closer to his body.

"You are such a smart ass. I didn't say I minded." He paused for a moment. "Why would I care that your ass was wiggling against my cock?"

I blushed bright red, thankful that it was too dark for Gavin to see. "Oh my god. You are a pervert."

"I can smell that you're aroused, and you're calling me the pervert?" He leaned in and stole a kiss from me. "Hmm, you surprisingly don't have morning breath."

I smacked him in the chest and tried to roll away from him, but he was too strong. "Gavin, let go!"

"Do you really want me to?" His voice was deeper than it had been a moment ago, and it sent waves of arousal deep into my core.

Did I want him to let go of me? Not really. If anything I wanted him to do the exact opposite. "No. You're fine, but at least let me roll over." He smiled against my ear, but gave me room to roll over.

He pulled me close again so that the front of his body was welded to the back of mine. I felt him there in the cleft of my ass, semi-hard. My body responded, making me fight not to squirm and let him see that I noticed.

I squeezed my eyes shut, and tried to ignore the ache between my thighs that was begging to welcome Gavin into my body. It was bad enough that I seemed eager to myself. What would Gavin think if he could read my mind?

"You worry too much." Gavin said suddenly, startling me out of my inner thoughts. As if to answer an unspoken question, he continued. "I can smell every emotion that you have, Talia. I can smell when you're mad, when you're worried. Even when you're wanting to be fúcked."

I blushed again, and bit my lip. "I know you can. All of you can." His hand trailed down my side until it reached my hip and his nails dug into my flesh.

"Yes, but the one thing I can't tell, is if you're hot for me or one of my brothers right now." He used his free hand to move my hair away from my neck. His lips pressed against the indent behind my ear and my toes curled. "I'm going to guess that I'm the one you're thinking about right now."