Is It Really You In There?

Chapter eight: Is It Really You In There?

Louis's P.O.V.

I ran after Liam like my life depended on it.

"Liam, wait, please! Let me explain!" I shouted feeling my feet slap across the pavement. I could tell my stamina was lowering as he got farther away. Dang that boy for being a track athlete. I was almost out of breath when he stopped about half a mile out. As I stepped up to him he spun around fast.

"What Louis!?" He snapped at me. "What could you possibly want?" I was at a loss for words.

"I-" every breath I took in he found a way to start talking at me.

"I honestly don't want to hear it. I saw you. I saw you lying on top of her. Do you think I'm a freaking idiot mate?" He yelled at me.

"No I-" I tried to say. He stopped me then stepped closer to me.

"I guess you didn't remember our little chat in the car. I was talking about her!" He shouted pointing to the car. "She isn't yours so stay the he*l away from her. I thought you loved Brooke, but you are just too much of a player to stay on one girl! Stay the heck away from me, Brooke, and Riley. I'm just done with you man. I'm done with you ruining people's lifes." He was an inch from my face and it gave me the creeps. He was a bit taller then me which made him five times scarier.

"Liam please! I didn't do anything to her! Just listen to me!" I shouted as he backed away and started walking.

"Goodbye Louis." He said waving from behind him.

I was angry now. I needed Liam to believe me.

"Even ask Riley!" I said walking after him. He stopped.

"Okay I will. I'm sure she won't have the answer you want her to have." He said turning to me.

The next thing that came out of my mouth was not intended to.

"Why do you act like she's the innocent one? She could be just as guilty as me!" I hollered. He clenched his fists then turned around. He came right up to me and our noses touched.

"First of all Mr. Tomlinson, I know for a fact Riley would never pull off a stunt like that. Do you know why?" He said loosing his cool. I shook my head. "Because she told me that she hasn't even had her first kiss yet. She said she wanted to wait for someone special enough, and you are not even close enough!" He spat in my face. Before he turned around I caught a glimpse of a red and purple flare in his eyes. What the heck was going on?

Riley's P.O.V.

I got out of the car hoping to find Louis talking to Liam. Instead I could hear them in a shouting match. They looked like ants in the distant. I heard their whole conversation. Liam was angry, furious even. He started walking back. I ran up to him. He stumbled as he walked and he looked weak. Liam was crying and he looked like a wreck. I came up to him just in time. He collapsed in my arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist. His arms hung in a heap at his side. I rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He mumbled into my hair. I stroked his back gently and fast.

"Hush Liam, it's okay, hush." I said trying to calm him down. He denied my response. He wrapped his arms around me, passionatly.

"No, it's it's," he repeated. He jerked up and down as he released a loud sob. I have never seen him in a state like this. His tears trickled onto my hair. He was having a mental break down. It reminded me of a teenage girl crying because One Direction split up. Liam hugged me tighter.

"Please forgive me, please, I really need you!" He buried his head in my hair. My heart was dieing. I let him sob into me. I let his emotions poor out. He kept apologizing and begging me to forgive him. Liam's chest was tightly compacted onto mine. His weight was making me shake. Louis came up to me.