Yo Yo!

Author's Note: I'M SORRY THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE! 

I just wanted to say I have written maybe 1/5 of the next chapter, and I was going to update last weekend, but one of my immediate family members needed to go to the hospital, so I just didn't have the mood to write. Don't worry, the person who was injured is now fine (and the injury looks SUPER gross... not like I should be talking though... what happened to the characters in this book so far were probably 4 times worse.) and the mood to write is slowly coming back. I just don't want you guys to be all excited about a chapter but have it be crappy and poor, because you guys mean a lot to me and I want you to have the best :) 

The next dilemma is this.

Yesterday I flew into Florida to visit some family, and I literally only have like 10 minutes to write this, and I won't be back until this up coming Saturday (I think it's the 10th of August) so I won't be able to get into writing the next chapter.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Because you are all super amazing people and have gotten my book to 12,055 reads and 213 votes, (and for waiting patiently for updates throughout this WHOLE entire book) the next chapter will be LONGER then normal :D I don't know if that means anything to you guys, but I feel I owe all of you a lot!

I just want to thank you all for all the support you have given me, and all the wonderful comments you leave! I try to respond to everyone, but you don't have to respond to me, (I'm a bit weird at socializing) so I'm totally cool with that.

AND ONE MORE THING! 

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BROOKE! (@BrookeBag) SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BE HOME!

Yeah, she's pretty awesome. Brooke=Rad

Okay, so, uh, that's pretty much it. OH AND I AM CO-WRITING SOMETHING WITH @theanondirectioner IT'S HER NEXT CHAPTER TO HER BOOK REUNITED WHICH IS A SEQUEL TO HER BOOK HORROR NIGHT. IT IS 100% MY FAULT FOR IT BEING LATE SO HATE ME AND NOT HER. BTW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HER BOOKS. GO. NOW. GO READ THEM.

xRileyx

August 4th 2013