[11] who are you?

ELEVEN | WHO ARE YOU?

     Today has probably been the most uneventful day of my entire existence. And before you say anything, I'm not being sarcastic; this is me being completely serious. I was sitting in my family mansion just sipping on some bourbon. Sure, I was counted as underaged but really? I'm a vampire, it shouldn't matter. 

Everyone was out, suspiciously they all left early in the morning. At the same time. Leading me to believe their excluding me from something. Oh well, not like I care. I took another sip of the bourbon, the cup half empty. When I first tried it, I despised the taste — but I kept drinking and eventually I added a couple drops of blood. And boom! That made everything so much better.

Since I knew I wasn't about to go do anything extravagant, I just wore a plain black shirt dress accompanied with a couple necklaces and paired with my low-cut classic converse. My hair was tied into a simple messy bun which let me throw my head around without my hair bothering my eyes.

You know how I said that this was going to be another boring day home alone? Well, I might've spoken too soon

You know how I said that this was going to be another boring day home alone? Well, I might've spoken too soon. Behind me, I heard the house door open. Who the hell was it? Certainly wasn't anyone in my family, they said they would text me when they got back. And their scent is a dead giveaway, these people, whoever they were, weren't my family.

I heard a couple footsteps walking around, almost like they were walking around in circles. Okay, seriously? Who were these people? Chuckling in my head, I stood up and sped towards the front of the house; my lavender eyes were the only thing seen as the room was dark as the night.

"Holy shit!" I heard multiple people yell, surprised. They were surprised I was in my house? Okay then...Rolling my eyes at the immature behavior, I walked towards the light switch and turned it up. As the lights turned on, I saw familiar faces in front of me. The Scooby gang; great.

"What are you lot doing here?" I snarled, my eyes flashing back to their original blue color as I rolled them in the process. I didn't like most of them; Bonnie excluding them, and maybe Caroline. We don't particularly get along, but their strong and I like that.

Elena stumbled around in her own two feet, "We ca-came to make peace and ask for your forgiveness for...well everything," She stuttered at first, but she regained her confidence when she saw that Stefan was nodding along to what she was saying.

Narrowing my eyes at her, I made a mental note to not believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Elena gave me a pleading look, and I rolled my eyes. Nodding at her, I motioned all of them towards the couches in the living room. As they sat down, I sat down in my fathers preferred seat. My father didn't let anyone usually sit in this seat, and I sure as hell won't let a couple of people who tried to kill him sit in it.

Don't judge me, rudeness runs in my family.

Crossing my legs, I leaned back into the chair. "I don't believe in forgiveness, sweetheart," I commented, raising my eyebrows at her bewildered look. 

"B-But everyone deserves a second chance, right?" She tried to reason. Second chance, huh?

"I'm sure my uncle Elijah gave you and your little group of...rug-rats plenty of second chances, because that's how he is. Elijah and I are different, love. I'm more like my father, which should concern you a little bit." I told her, waving my hands in the air as I spoke.

I'm the type of person that speaks with their hands, don't judge. It's just how I express myself.

As the Salvatore brothers were about to defend theirs and Elena's honor, the door was slammed open. Once again.

"Okay, seriously?!" I threw my hands up in the air, annoyed. I stood up and walked towards the front of the house, very annoyed and irritated might I add. I heard the steps of the others behind me as I came face-to-face with a very old man, whom I've never seen before in my life. He was covered in dried blood, but it didn't smell like the ordinary human blood. It smelt like vampire blood. 

Okay, so a vampire who drinks vampire blood? What was the point of being a vampire then if you couldn't enjoy the pleasure of drinking from the helpless humans.

He looked angry, murderous even as he glared at everyone in the room.

"So, anyone want to fill me in on what has happened since the bastard Niklaus killed me...again." The accent filed out of his throat. He sounded old, like really old. Alright, so an old vampire. But he seemed like a regular vampire, so I could probably take him on.

Raising my head up high, I snarled, "Who are you?" You don't just get away with calling my father a bastard. Besides, no one walks into my house like they owned the fucking place. Just as he was about to open his mouth to either introduce himself or ask who I was, my family walked in. All of them were here, and they all appeared like they just came out of a fight.

Wait...the old dude has blood all over his clothes, and so does my family. So if my equations are correct, the old dude was the 'business' my family had to take care of this morning.

As soon as my father walked into the room, the old man scoffed and they started throwing profanities and threats at each other. "Hello?!?" I yelled, getting everyones attention. "Who the fuck is he?!" I yelled again, glaring at the old dude and taking defense for my family.

"This man was someone I killed a long time ago. Someone who should've stayed dead!" Father spat, glaring at the man who was refusing to look away from me.

"My name is..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Edited On: June 9, 2016