Chapter 19

AHHH! Did anyone else see The Originals season finale? IT WAS AMAZING!

I love it how Ester stood up for the Mikaelson's even though she's tried to kill them many time before. I think it shows that family always comes together at the end, like Ester and the others and Ester and Dalila.

I also love how Freya saved Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah. I had my doubts about her as many of you know [oops] but she came together in the end. She's switched from my good side to my bad side. But I still don't trust her fully because she's just unexpected.

I would love to see what's coming for Season 3 because Season 2 left a lot of cliffhangers. Like Hayley, for example. She's still stuck as a wolf and I feel bad. Even though I didn't like her attitude, because just because she's the mother of Klaus' child doesn't mean she could boss him around and threaten him, too. But I guess that's her character's attitude.

Oh well.

[][][]

 "How convenient that I don't remember the wolf," I accused.

It was odd how I remember zero from this Jackson character. Sure, I was little, but seriously. I just, don't remember anything from him.

I remember being with my family when I was smaller while they were against some Dalila character but everything worked out in the end. I remember my aunt Freya, and how much I liked her. I wonder where she is. I want to see her.

"Well, that's because you were little Hope. I'm sure you don't remember when you were in New Orleans when you were smaller." Mom tried to make Jackson feel better, but I wasn't on that.

"Well, I think I remember things very clearly. I remember going to a house outside of New Orleans. I remember stopping this Cami character from going to that house that Elijah ended up blowing up with Finn inside of the house. I remember you trying to run-away from you're problems, and thinking you could stop my father from finding me. I remember you saying that you didn't want me to be a Mikaelson. I remember Elijah planning on daggering Nik. I remember Dalila trying to take me. I remember dad finding me in a car and then he linked himself to Dalila and then daggering himself. I remember that morning Aunt Freya called Rebekah and then Elijah appeared. I think I remember everything clearly. The hot, horrible days in god-knows where in the middle of some nasty woods..." I paused. "No memories about this wolf, though." I sent Jackson a nasty look.

All I remember is some guy talking to my mom about leaving and escaping dad.

Uncle Kol snickered, "She seems more like me and Klaus now,"

"Listen, young lady. You will not disrespect Jackson while he's visiting us. He took good care of you when you were younger whether you like it or not." Hayley snarled, sending me a bitchy look, before sending Jackson an apologetic look. Wow, really?

"Or what, mother?" I snarled right back. Bitch wants to play, she'll get a game.

"I will ground you, Hope. For the rest of your immortal life." Mother sneered.

"Yes, yes. You would, but daddy doesn't want that. Right dad?" I didn't even have to turn around to know that dad was nodding his head.

"You are still my daughter, Hope. You will respect me because I will force you to. I am much stronger than you," Hayley snarled.

"Here's the difference between you and me, Hayley. You are just a normal hybrid. I am a hybrid with witch magic, and on top of that I'm an Original. Nothing can kill me. You, on the other hand, can be killed." I said, taking a threatening step closer to her.

No, I wasn't going to actually kill her. I was just pissed. I seem to get my anger from dad. And maybe Kol, sometimes.

"You do anything that hurts Hayley, and you'll have to deal with me." Jackson spoke up, thinking he sounded like it actually scared me.

Furrowing me eyebrows, "No you're right. I wouldn't actually hurt my own mother... on occasions," I sent Jackson the hybrid smirk before continuing, "But you on the other hand..." I trailed off staring at the ceiling.

"You will not hurt Jackson, ever." Hayley snarled.

Sarcastically nodding at her, I raised my hands up in surrender. "Yeah, totally true." And before anyone could say anything else, Jackson was dropping to the floor, holding his head in pain and groaning in pain and agony.

Staring at Jackson on the floor, my head tilted to the side, I kept murmuring the spell in my head. Crossing my arms over my chest, I smirked at Hayley. "Hmm. Wonder how that happened,"

Hayley was about to say something when I interrupted her, "You should've thought about choosing his animal over me. He thought he experienced pain," I chuckled darkly, walking forward to Jackson.

Crouching down to his level, I whispered, "If you thought you've experienced pain before, you have another thing coming towards you, Jackson. If you do anything to harm Hayley's and Elijah's relationship... I will come after you. And this time, I won't stop."

Smirking at dads proud face, I walked towards the kitchen.

"That was pretty bad-ass back there," Ryder's sexy voice came into the kitchen.

"Thanks.." I flipped my hair over my shoulder, "I try."

[][][]

Almost a thousands words!! I love Hope's attitude, I'm sorry if some of you don't.

I think everyone could agree that Hope sticks up for herself and her family. And she obviously doesn't like Jackson... at all. That won't change.

Hope mentioned Freya, so maybe she'll make an appearance in one of the next chapters? Maybe.

Hope is pretty bad-ass. Who could agree?

Follow. Vote. Comment.