[10] oh no elena

TEN | OH NO ELENA

TEN | OH NO ELENA

DAMON'S POINT OF VIEW

     I hope it's not weird that I thought it was attractive how Hope shot everyone down. Hell, she's attractive and theres no reason to lie about that. Obviously the Mikaelson's have a good gene on them, I mean have you seen Rebekah too?

"We have to stop her." Elena rubbed her neck, the impact Hope had on her neck still ached on her. 

[authors note really quick: when i edited this chapter, i changed most of the wording but the topic was still the same. And I went one day back to look at it and the whole edited version was deleted. I'm lazy at the moment, so I'm just going to put the un-edited version from now on. It'll be edited some other day :)]

"I don't think we can. l mean, she's also a witch" Caroline said. "Yeah. I usually feel when someone has a good or bad expression, but she's all good. She's pure" Bonnie said smiling.

"You two like her?!" Elena screeched. Ok, Elena seriouly, shut up. She kinda gets annoying. Expecially after me and Stefan dumped her ass.

"She seems nice" Caroline said. "She snapped my neck!!" Elena screamed. "Thats because you murdered her favorite uncle" I defended.

"Your on her side too, Damon? I thought you loved me" Elena said, sadly. "I don't love you Elena. l never did, the only reason l thought l did was because you looked like Katherine." I said, and a tear fell down her cheek.

"We know we can't mess with the Mikaelson's anymore. She has a pure heart, but she tries to hide it. If something happens and she decides to turn her emotions off, then everyone's dumed." Bonnie said.

"Why?" Stefan asked, confused. "My grams once told me, once you meet a pure hearted vampire, don't do anything to anger her. She turns her emotions off, and no one can make her turn it back on. Only herself. And we all know once a vampire turns their humanity off, they never want to turn it back on" Bonnie said.

"She has nothing against us, only Elena and Jeremy. So, maybe we try and make friends with her" Caroline suggested. "Yeah, l agree. l usually don't like other witches, but l like her" Bonnie said.

Everyone agreed, except Elena and Jeremy. "Ok, I'll try" Jeremy said, looking a little bit scared.

Hey, I'd be too. l mean if an Original Tribrid shows up, snaps your sisters neck, and sweers for revenge, l would be too. Even though she's only 18, but she did bring back an Original Vampire.

"Ok so, no messing with the Mikaelson's. Got it" Elena saids, but she looks like she's...lying? Oh god Elena, don't screw it up for all of us, like you usually do.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

not edited yet.