Tour talk.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a week and I've really been hurting. I miss Brad and it hurts me so badly. I just want to hug and kiss him and make everything better. But I can't. I've been staying at Justin's house a lot lately. I haven't been on my phone, and I just am emotionally drained.

Scooter is here and I guess we are gonna talk about having my own tour. I am so excited. I turned my phone on. I had so many messages and tweets. I went on Twitter.

'@CarterCaylen: hello everyone... I am back.😁'

I sent a text to Brad.

To: Bradley💕

Brad, we need to talk. Please.

From: Bradley💕

We do. When is best for you?

To: Bradley💕

Idk Scooter is over and we are gonna talk about my tour, so I'll text u when we are done.

From: Bradley💕

Okay.

I locked my phone and went to the kitchen. Scooter and Justin were sitting there. "Okay, so I'm thinking we could have your tour in three months. I've had several places request you, so I pretty much have tour dates. We just need clothes for the shows, ear pieces and that's it." Scooter said.

"Sounds good." I said smiling. It's September and I am so excited. We set a tour date. My first show is in Pasadena. "Also, Luke's manager called and he wanted to know if you could surprise the boys on stage in two nights when they sing 'out of my limit'." Scooter said.

"I'd love to." I said smiling. For the past two hours we talked about tour stuff. "that's about it. You're free to go, Carter." Scooter said. "Thanks! Justin, can I use one of your cars?" I asked him.

"Sure! The white range rover keys are in the laundry room." He said. "Thank you." I said before I headed to the laundry room. I took the keys and I headed to the car.

I quickly texted Bradley.

To: Bradley💕

Meet me at the little park at the corner?

From: Bradley💕

Be there in like 5.

I locked my phone and began to drive towards the park. I blasted music that Justin had. He has pretty good taste in music. I got to the park, and I saw Bradley walking around.

"Yo! Get in the car." I said. He nodded and got in the passenger seat. "Hi." He said. "I'm going to drive to the Hollywood sign. That's like a 30 minute drive." I said. "Okay, sounds good." Bradley said.

I blasted the music and began to drive towards the Hollywood sign. We stopped and I texted Justin.

To: The Biebs.😈

Going to the Hollywood sign with Brad. Be back soon. If I'm not home by 9pm call me.

The light turned green, I drove. "What have you done lately?" Bradley asked me. "Scooter and I have been talking about my tour and that good stuff." I said as I put Justin's sunglasses on.

"Oh, cool." Bradley said. I nodded and drove. I sang along to the music that was blasting. I turned right and waved at some fans. We then got to where we should be parking. "I think there's water in the back." I said as we got out.

Bradley pulled two water bottles out. And we started walking. "This is so beautiful." I said smiling as I took pictures. "Yeah, it really is." Bradley said. I smiled and we walked up as close as we could.

We sat down. "look, I'm sorry Carter. I don't know what was going through my mind. I don't know why I was even hanging out with Kendall. It was a mistake. I have been miserable without you. I don't know why I did what I did. I'm so sorry." Bradley said facing me.

"Bradley, I love you. I really do." I said as I hugged him. "Please forgive me." He said hugging me back. "I already did." I said kissing his cheek.

"Can we figure things out and be together?" He asked me. "Of course." I said smiling. We came down and back in the car. "Are you with Justin?" He asked me. "Yeah, until tomorrow. Come sleep over." I said. "Okay." Bradley simply told me.

Again, I blasted the music. We finally got to the house. We got out and went in. "Honey I'm home!" I said joking. "Honey I'm also home!" Bradley yelled out. "I'm coming honeys!" Justin said joking around. He came downstairs.

"Hellooooo." I said hugging Justin. "I see you work things out?" He said, almost asking. "Kind of, yeah. Is it okay if he spends the night?" I asked Justin. "Of course!" He smiled. "Thank you baby cakes!" I said kissing Justin's cheek.

"You know it!" He said. I headed up to my room in Justin's house with Bradley. We got to the room and I sat on my bed. Bradley did the same. "I'm sorry." He said as we layed down. He put one arm on my stomach and played with my fingers.

"Shut up, and kiss me." I said. Brad did just what I said and kissed me. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. "I love you, Carter. I really do." He said as he held me closer to him. "I love you too." I said as I pulled my phone out and took a picture of us then posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: 🎶❤️As hard as I try, I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.🎶❤️'

I locked my phone and I layed there with Bradley.