I love you mommy.

Carter's p.o.v

Tonight is the night of the very first show. I am beyond excited. Everyone is! Hawaii is so beautiful and I don't ever want to leave. Honestly. It's beautiful. I want to move here.

I am currently watching the guys rehearse. It's actually really funny. I love how idiotic they are. It honestly amazes me. I laughed as I watched them rehearse their little dances. I laughed as they tried to be 'sexy'

Sam managed to fall on his ass, so it was so funny, I laughed for like 10 minutes. Soon, rehearsals were over. We walked back to their dressing rooms, which is really just one. I layed on the floor.

I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't go back to bed. I am beyond tired and I just need sleep. I was gonna close my eyes, but dad looked at me. "Baby, sleep on the couch." He told me, I groaned and got up. I layed on the couch.

"Is my baby tired?" Dad asked as he sat by me. Technically half his butt was on the couch. "Yeaahhhhhhh." I said. Dad handed me a pillow, and I put it under my head. I closed my eyes, but that only lasted 3 seconds -.-

Sam was sitting on me. "Were you really about to sleep without me?" He asked. He got behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head on my shoulder. "Can I sleep now?" I asked. "Yes, sleep tight baby girl." He said kissing my cheek.

With that, I quickly fell asleep.

Sam's p.o.v

Carter fell asleep, and everyone else in the room was quiet. I saw Trevor, Ricky && Lia pull their phones out and take pictures of us. i flipped them off. Jc laughed.

"Don't wake her up." I said. They simply nodded and went back to what they were doing. Jc walked over and smirked at me.

Carter's p.o.v

"Baby. Go play while I make the sandwiches." My mom said. I went to the slide, and played around for a bit. "CARTER COME EAT SWEETIE." My dad yelled.

I ran over to my mom and dad and hugged them. "here you are baby." My mom said handing me a sandwich. "Thank you mommy." I said as I took a bite of my sandwich. It was amazing. My mom makes the best sandwiches.

"This is amazing, thanks momma!" I said kissing her cheek. "Thank you." She smiled. "How was school yesterday?" Dad asked me. "It was fun, I missed you guys though." I said smiling.

"I missed you too, baby." My dad said smiling. He kissed my cheek. "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY." Two guys said coming towards us with masks and guns. "Girls, stay behind me." my dad said panicking.

We did as he said. "We don't have money on us right now. We left it in the car." My dad said, truthfully. "I SAID GIVE ME THE DAMN MONEY!" the bigger one shouted.

BOOM

My dad was on the floor, pretty much lifeless. "MOM." I screamed. "go hide behind the slide, and run if they come near you." My mom said panicking and crying. "No! I won't leave you!" I said.

"GO." She screamed. "I love you mommy." I said as I went to the slide. I ran off, and his behind the big green slide. They killed my dad. I hope my mom would be okay.

After a few more seconds,

BOOM.

I saw my mom hit the ground. I didn't scream, because they would find me, but everything stopped. I couldn't focus on anything else but my parents' lifeless bodies laying there.

This wasn't supposed to happen! It was supposed to be a happy and fun day. No no no! Please bring them back, please!

"MOM!!!! DAD!!!! Don't leave me!" I yelled.