Apologies and no more school.

Lia's p.o.v

I don't mean to be mean to Carter. She's an incredible girl. She really is, but I'm just jealous that Jc loves her. I'm so rude to her.

Something happened to her yesterday at school, which caused her to fake being sick. Jc thinks someone is bullying her, and he's giving her the week off.

I need to go apologize to her. I want to be friends with her. I don't want her to hate me, at all.

Carter's p.o.v

It's the next day, and I'm feeling really sad. I haven't gotten out of bed, yet. I just want to stay in bed. "Can I come in?" Sam asked. I smiled, and nodded.

He came and layed next to me. "You okay?" He asked me. "No, but I'm not ready to talk about it." I said as he hugged me. "That's fine, but when you're ready to talk about it, I'm here for you." He said planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, bubs." I said. I heard a knock on the door and turned around. "Hey, Carter? Can I talk to you?" Lia asked. "Um, yeah." I said. She came in, and Sam left. "Listen, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be such a horrible person to you. I'm just jealous of how much Jc loves you." Lia explained.

I was shocked. "Jealous of me?" I questioned. She nodded. "Yes. Could you forgive me?" Lia asked me. I smiled. "Of course!" I said hugging her. "Thank you so much. I hope you feel better. I'll be downstairs." Lia said standing up.

"Could you send Sam in?" I asked her. "Of course." She said before leaving. I got up and grabbed the note that made my heart drop. Sam soon walked in. "Sam, you know how I came home early yesterday?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Are you ready to talk about it?" He asked me. "Read this." I said handing him the note. He looked at me weird, before he unfolded the note. He read it, and his face dropped.

"Carter. Who gave you this?" He asked worried. "I don't know, but I think Rebecca. She hates me." I told Sam. "We have to tell Jc. This is horrible." Sam said in disbelief. "Will you go with me to tell my dad?" I asked nervously.

"Of course. Let's go." Sam said. He took hold of my hand and we walked downstairs. I took the note from him. Everyone was in the living room. Might as well do it here. "I'm um, ready to talk about what happened yesterday. Read this dad." I said handing the note to dad.

He looked concerned. Sam must have noticed how nervous I was, so he squeezed my hand, which made me relax a bit. Dad began to unfold the note. He read it, and his face dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? this isn't okay!" He said getting up. "I'm sorry, I was just scared." I told him, truthfully. "Who wrote this?" He questioned. "I'm not entirely sure. I think it's a girl name Rebecca who hates me, but I don't know." I said.

"We need to talk to your principle. get your shoes on. We're going right now." Dad said. "Can Sam come? I'm not going unless Sam goes." I told dad. "sure." He simply said.

Sam and I went upstairs. I fixed my hair, and made myself look a bit more presentable. I put my shoes on, as did Sam. I grabbed my phone and we headed downstairs. "Let's go." Dad said as he grabbed his keys.

Sam, Lia and I followed behind him. We got in the car. "This is bullshit. I won't take it." Dad said as he began driving. I didn't say anything. I stayed silent the whole time. Dad seems really angry.

We finally got to the school. I think everyone's in third hour. We all walked in, and we walked to the main office. "How can I help you?" The secretary asked dad. "I need to speak with the principle. It's urgent." Dad told her.

"Okay, follow me." She said. We all followed her, as she walked us back. "Mr. Brady, these people would like to talk to you." She told the principle. "Okay, come in." He told us. We all came in. Dad and Lia sat in the two chairs, while Sam and I just stood there.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" The principle asked dad. "I am Carter Caylen's dad, Jc. Yesterday, she called home sick, so I came to pick her up, and I knew she wasn't really sick, and that something had happened," dad said pulling the note out of his pocket.

"And someone wrote her this note." Dad said handing it to him. The principle took a look at it. His happy face, instantly turned into a concerned face. "Carter, do you know who sent this to you?" Mr. Brady asked me.

"I think it's Rebecca Jorgensen. She's been causing me trouble. The first day I arrived, she threw a paper ball, and verbally attacked me, and I said some things as well. She also dumped a carton of milk all over me during lunch." I told Mr. Brady explaining myself.

"I will not deal with my daughter being bullied. I won't have it." Dad said angry. "Okay, I will talk to Rebecca. Mr. Caylen, what would you like to do?" He asked dad. "Is there any way I could pull her out?" He asked.

"Yes, of course. We could send you packets, and she can do them." Mr. Brady answered. "But who's gonna teach me the lessons?" I asked. "I could." Lia said stepping in. "Okay, so it's settled. I understand you already have this weeks packets, so go collect your things from your locker." Mr. Brady said.

I nodded. Sam and I went to my locker. He held my hand the entire time. I opened my locker up, and took my things out. A few decorations, textbooks and notebooks. "I'll help you." Sam said smiling. "Thank ya." I said.

He helped me with the textbooks. We then met up with dad and Lia at the front office. "Let's go." Dad told us. We all headed out and got to the car. We put all the things in, and headed home.

When we got home, I headed up to my room. I pulled my phone out, and tweeted.

'@CarterCaylen: no more public school for me.😣😝'

I then locked my phone, and cleaned my room up a bit. I sat on my bed, and began doing today's packet. It was fairly easy. I quickly finished.

I then went downstairs. "Lia? Could you check my packet for me?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said smiling. I handed her my packet and went upstairs to sam's room.

He was filming a video. "And Carter just walked in." He said laughing. I smiled and sat on his bed. I went on my phone and saw that Luke had tweeted me.

'@lukehemmings: You aren't coming to school? Whyyyyy! I hate youuuuu! @CarterCaylen'

'@CarterCaylen: oh piss off!😉 and I'm not. Sorryyyyy. I'll tell you some other time. :)xxx @lukehemmings'

I locked my phone and saw that Sam was done filming. I stood up, and he pulled me into a hug. It was a nice hug. One that i have needed. "Please don't let go." I told him.

He pulled back, and pressed his lips onto mine. It felt so perfect. It took me a moment, but I kissed back.