Heart broken.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been 3 months. The tour has been over for about two months, so I have been home for less than a month. O2l basically finished their tour, as well.

Bradley and I are still going strong. He's the love of my life, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He makes me so happy.

I am on my laptop, tweeting fans. I haven't talked to Sam ever since the incident. I can't, and I won't. He doesn't even live here anymore. He lives on his own.

"Carter, Justin and Scooter are coming to talk business." Dad said coming into my room. "Okay, thanks." I said smiling. He nodded and walked out. Dad and Lia broke up, and dad has been a much better dad.

He's so amazing! I tweeted a picture of Brad and I. How I miss my curly headed freak...

'@CarterCaylen: miss my loser sooooo much!😢😢😢😢😢 @thevampsbrad'

I shut my computer off and went on my phone. I went on Instagram and saw a picture of Bradley and Kendall Jenner all up on each other. I got really mad, and a sudden feel of jealousy came over me.

'@CarterCaylen: oh... Cool.😒 it's not like you have a girlfriend or anything.👊 @thevampsbrad @kendalljenner'

I looked on his twitter, and he had multiple tweets about Kendall Jenner.

'@thevampsbrad: fun night with the mates and @kendalljenner'

'@thevampsbrad: it's nice to be out and 'bout with the beautiful @kendalljenner'

I locked my phone and started to cry. "Are you crying?" I turned and saw both Justin and Scooter. I wiped my tears. "No, it's nothing." I said as I got up. "Cart-" I cut Scooter off. "I promise it's nothing." I said. He simply nodded and we went downstairs, and talk about photoshoots, appearances, meet and greets, Make A Wish, and a lot of other things, like maybe doing my own tour.

"Well, I have a meeting so I have to go." Scooter said leaving. Justin and I sat down. "What's up?" He asked me. "Huh?" I asked a bit confused. "Why were you crying? And don't say it's nothing, because it's something." He said.

I told him and he just listened. "They're at Brad and the guys' place. Let's go." He said holding my hand. We went out to the car, and he drove towards the guys' house. When we got there, Kendall was all up on Brad.

Angry, I stormed out, and pulled her by her hair. "You fucking bitch! Brad's my boyfriend, you whore!" I screamed at her as I tackled her to the floor. I sat on her, and punched her in the face. "CARTER!" Bradley yelled. Justin got me off.

"Leave." I told Kendall. "It's not your house." She spat at me as she got back up. "I said fucking leave. I will have you on the ground again, and I promise you, Justin won't get me off this time." I said. She got her purse and left.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Bradley asked me. "Are you kidding me? What's wrong with me? you're flirting with that whore." I spat at him. "Stop, Carter." Justin said trying to stop me.

"I'm sorry..." Brad simply said. "That's all you have to say?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay, well then go fuck your bitch Kendall. because we're done." I said at tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran to the car. I locked the door and just cried. Justin soon came in, and drove me home.

When I got home I went on the computer and there was an article and it basically just said how I bashed Kendall's face in. I went on twitter and tweeted.

'@CarterCaylen: YES, I punched Kendall Jenner. She was flirting with my boyfriend.'

'@CarterCaylen: but don't worry. Brad and I aren't together.'