chapter 17

I went inside the school campus and all the eyes were on me .

Girl1: is it princess rosemary. see I told you she is ugly

Girl2: makeover can never change her.

Boy1: omg she is ugly

Boy2: now I regret giving her gifts and cards.

I shook my head in disappointment. 'What kind of Prince and princess are these people who judge others with their looks shame shame' then I saw my friend approaching me

Me: hi guys

Jimin: my rosemary is back I am happy.

Hana: really you are back .

Me: uff I never went anywhere why are u all acting .
I giggled.

Minji: but what happen to your chill girl look

Me: oh that .it's just I feel like becoming the original one .

Jimin: oh by the way let's go to moon garden tonight what do you all think.

Henna: ok I am up .

As I was thinking what is moon park then only someone grab my wrist . It was minji she whisper to come with her I went . We went to the back of the school.

Me: so what happened?

Minji: I know who can help you to go back.

My eyes went wide I felt excitement rush inside me and huge smile appear.

Me: Really!!!!.

Minji: yep

Me: so who can help me?

Minji: it's.......

She became nervous I was completely confused.

Me: who?

Minji: it's Prince Namjoon.

Me: What? W-wait he doesn't know who I am.

Minji: you have to tell him the truth .

Me: but what if doesn't agree to help me....

Minji: he will help you u can trust him.

Me: ok so where I will get him.

Minji: I guess he will be in library right now he always spends time there.

Me : ok so I should go there.

Minji: yes

Me: so what are we waiting for let's go.

She nodded and we started walking towards the library . As we arrive there. Minji went to her class and I was left alone.
I went inside the library and started searching for Prince Namjoon and automatically saw him in one of the study table with a book in his hand. I took a long breath and walked towards him.

Me: hello Prince Namjoon .

He look at me and smiled

Namjoon: hello princess what brings you here?

Me: actually can I sit first

Namjoon: yes sure so....

He said and i sat on the chair infront of him with a nervous smile.

Me: so Prince Namjoon I need your help ........ plus I want to tell you something.......

Namjoon: yea sure I will help you.

He smiled at me but I returned it with an awkward smile.

Me: ok what I am going to say please listen properly and promise me that you will not tell to anyone.

Namjoon: ok I promise.

Me: I am not princess rosemary.

Namjoon: what!?

Me: yes I am not her I am princess rose a recreation of princess rosemary..

??: I knew it !

And we turned to the sound where it came from and it was Prince Yoongi and beside him was Prince hoseok and Prince Seokjin . And they came and took seat in our table.

Yoongi: I knew it that something was wrong .

Hoseok: so from where you came and who you are?

Me: ok....so as I said I am rose but before coming here I came to know that I am crown princess of nature kingdom and recreation of princess rosemary I came from future.

Seokjin: what?! How is that possible.

Me: I don't know too before coming here I got into an accident and fainted but when I opened my eyes I was here.

Namjoon: ok I will try to help you.

Me: thanks and please don't tell to anyone what you know about me.

They all nodded . I smiled at them.

Hoseok: oh I forgot to say Prince Jungkook is searching for you and he is in the Music roo.

Me: me?

Hoseok: yes . he said for some duet .

Me: oh God forgot it . Ok guys I have to leave Bye and.... thanks

Then I got up and went out of the class in the search of Prince Jungkook.
I arrived to the Music room and saw no one . I saw a piano . I went towards it and sat on the piano stool . I close my eyes and started palying .

Suddenly I heard clapping I look towards the source of the sound and saw the bunny smile guy.

Jk: it was great.

Me: thanks .

Jk: no need to . By the way let's start the practice.

Me: yep.

Then he gave me the song. I read the song and it was about love.
Then suddenly Jungkook started singing the song. By hearing his voice I started to melt but I felt someone was looking at us or at me but it didn't bother me from listening Jungkooks voice which was like angel's voice.....