chapter 20

I touch my head as I felt light headed Plus my eyes were closed due to pain

Me: what the heck! Mumbled

As I felt easy . I slowly opened my eyes I saw that I was standing in a high rised building infront of a roof to ceiling glass windows from where you can see the city . I was quite shocked not because I was in some unfamiliar place but because this unfamiliar place felt soooo familiar . I look at the city lights as it was evening and outside was twinkling due to light which was coming from city buildings which look beautiful.

Suddenly I felt a pat from the side and I look at the person it was Princess Rosemary

Suddenly I felt a pat from the side and I look at the person it was Princess Rosemary . She was pointing out in a certain direction so i turn around a look where she was pointing out and saw the room was actually a office and there was desk full of files in the middle of the office but what caught my eyes was the person on the desk she was a woman with long straight silky black hair which can be seen from the back where we were standing. She has a dominating aura . It can be said that she is a person with high profile . As I was admiring the woman's back someone actually enter the office but the person actually didn't glance at us it was like we are just air

Person: President Fang.

. I look at Princess Rosemary with questionable look.

Pr: they won't be able to see us as its just a memory sequence.

Me: whose?

Pr: yours ,

At this moment I didn't even feel shock because I know she was telling truth and I felt it too .

Pr: why don't you touch her .

Me: why ?

Pr: that way you will unlock your original memory .

I nodded and went near the desk and saw the name plate . It says 'President Fang lan'
I was shocked so I look at the woman's beautiful face which matches Princess Rosemary's face by 80%. She looks cold and serious with a hint of lazyness that made her look more beautiful which was quite different for Princess Rosemary or Rose's beauty. As I was admiring her I heard

Pr: you should touch her and unlock your memory

I nodded and touch her shoulder
And all of a sudden memory floods into my head. I closed my eyes accept the memory.
And came to know that my name is Fang lan and the person sitting infront of me is Fang lan which is myself. The young miss of Fang family and the president of "Fang group" a multinational group of companies. She has an older brother who doesn't have interest in buisness so she was chosen to became the president of the company by the elder in her family at a very young age . She was raised be the heir of the family. She is a person who loves to learn and experience new things . She want her works to be done perfectly. So she was called miss perfect by others . But being in business full of men is not easy for a young girl. But she showed that for a woman everything is possible. She made the company stand high . Many problems came but she stood like a wall and made the company successful .
She was a role model for every girl. The most surprising things for the people were that she never had lover or crush by her side even though many wanted be with her. That's because she doesn't have time for love in this busy life. But she was quite satisfied with her life as she has parents who are proud of her have a loving and quit irritating older brother who will always have silly siblings fight with her . Her life was fine but one night as she went to sleep everything end .and when she opened her eyes she was in different places. And became a different person.

Author's pov

As she was arranging her memory she remember before sleeping she was reading a book name 'love you till my last breath book 2' which was a second book of the book with same name .
She remember the male lead's name was Prince Taehyung and female lead name was Princess lily.
And there was a side character too the name was unfortunately Princess Rosemary this was in the book one which was in potrait in a historical period and in the book two the author recreated both male lead and female lead with other characters where Princess Rosemary was also recreated as Rose as couldn't complete the love story between male and female lead. Rose Who became a step stone in the book to help male lead and female lead to process their love story. She remember when she was reading this she was really angry as Rose was male lead' wife but she end up very bad even though she was innocent. As female lead thought because of Rose she lost her love in her last life . Which happened in book one so she took revenge on Rose . And with this she came to know that she became the side character in a book.

Author' note

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter 🥰 and sorry for late updated
And please vote