chapter 10

As I turn around I saw idiot Prince Taehyung. I rolled my eyes.
And he was smirking..

Me: what  do you want?

Taehyung: i want to ask with whom are you talking. with yourself? like a mad .

Me: haha as if you never talk to yourself I saw you last week talking to yourself u know in the music room. Or you were talking to someone.

He  became tensed 'what happen to him '.
Then something came in mind .

Me: why did you lie to me .

Taehyung: what lie,?

I showed him the ring on my finger and said.

Me: why did you said that I am engaged when I am not. You can't take the advantage of my memory loss ..( everyone think that she lost her memory)

Taehyung: oh so you came to know .

Me: yes . Why you did it !

Taehyung: just felt like .

Me: 'JUST FELT LIKE' are you idiot.
You think what you want you can do that . But I am sorry Prince Taehyung you can't. And take back your ring. I will never get engaged with you or marry you do you understand.

I started pulling the ring but it was not coming out 'what is wrong with it ' then I look at him and saw him smirking
Then he started walking near me with intense look. I started gulping.

Taehyung: hah princess rose

When he said rose I felt really weird in side me like he was talking to me not princess rosemary like he knows who am I.

Taehyung: you know what you can never pull it off .....because..... it is the ring of agreement some thing like contract which I have signed with you when I insert it in your finger . Only when I want I can break it .

Me: w-what d-do you m-mean.

I was really scared from the distance between us it was way too close.

Taehyung: I mean you can never pull it off. Till I want .

He blinked his eyes twice. Then start to walking away. Then he turn around

Taehyung: by the you are looking cute .

He smiled and went away. My face heated up . 'What is wrong with me' then I turn around to ask princess rosemary's soul that what is agreement ring but saw no one .'where she went '
.
.
.
.
Now I am in my class and saw Mina she look towards me with scared face . But today I am not in a mood so I will not bully her . Because I was curious about the note book and agreement ring. Like whose note book is it and what is this ring means . Then only jungkook enter with his so called  attitudes  all the girls were screaming his name and he look at me with smirk. ' What is wrong with him that he is smirking like idiot ' I rolled my eyes . Then  teacher came in and the place beside me was empty which was Prince Jihoon's .

Teacher: hello students  today Prince Jihoon is absent because he has fever. Now let's start the  class

By hearing it I didn't felt good ' after school I will go and check on him ' he is the only person who is not mean to me other than my friends and I used to have crush on him but not now as I am going to get engaged with someone else .
Than teacher asked for the homework. 'Thanks to that person who gave me his homework but who is that person ' then she collected the note books

Teacher: Prince Jungkook where is your homework.

'Wait what jungkook didn't submit his homework by any chance he is the person who gave  me his homework ' I was thinking