chapter 2

Me: ok listen you know I am not the person you are thinking me I am rose and I don't know how but I came from future .

When I told her this i thought she will started laughing but It was the opposite reaction

Minji: I also think that because princess rosemary is very calm girl which you are not . But how is it possible

Me: don't know

Minji: ok leave all this I will try to search about it but till then you have to act like crown princess rosemary. Because if anyone comes to know about this, then there will be some problems like a war will start or something more bad .

Me: ok.....

Then she took out a diary and gave it to me .
I was so confused 'what to do with this'.

Minji: this is princess rosemary's diary you read. It will help you to understand how her life was . It can help you .Ok now I should go if you need anything just call me. My name it's minji.

Me: I know your name

I smile and said . She was confused

Minji: how?

Me: because in future one of my friends name is also minji and she looks same as you.

Minji: really?!

I nodded she smile and got up and went towards the door and turn towards me .

Minji: tomorrow is holiday so I will tell you basic things about princess rosemary which will help you .

Me: ok

Then she went away to her room I think so .
And I open the diary and started reading.
While reading it I fell asleep.

Next morning i woke up and then only minji came in my room

Minji: oh rosemary- oh..sorry I mean rose

Me: no you can call me rosemary because that's my real name .

Minji: really! It's really a coincidence that we have same name in future.

I nodded

Minji: ok leave all this do your morning routine and meet me in my room ok .

Me: ok. By the way can you do something with this dress means it really uncomfortable.

Minji: ok just close your eyes and think about your outfit it will appear.

Me: really!

Minji: yes

Then she went away I did my morning routine and then I close my eyes and thought about an outfit and it appear

( ignore the other things not the outfit)

Then I went in her room .she was sitting on her bed i knocked then she told me to come inside and sit beside her .I did what she told