chapter 16

I got up from my bed and saw that it was going to be soon morning then I heard some sound from outside of my room so I went to and I saw a back of the person he was arranging the boxes. 'So he is my another room mate' then he stop what he was doing. Then he turn towards me but it was dark so I couldn't see his face . But I can feel that he was smiling then he clicked his finger and I saw his face . He was handsome like heaven . I didn't notice that I was staring at him like he have some kind of magical power .till he came and click him finger. Then I look at him and he was deadly close. I shift back.

????: hi I am Prince soobin

He extended his hand to took my hand . 'He is so gentle man ' I smiled And was going to give my hand to him but and someone came and slap my hand away and that person was taehyung. By seeing taehyung's behaviour he took back his hand . 'What is wrong with taehyung '

Taehyung: hi I am Prince Taehyung and this is Princess Rosemary nice to meet you.

He said with a serious face. 'Now I think somethingis really wrong '

Taehyung: why are you so late to come .

Soobin: for my friends I became late .

He said calmly and with confidence 'wow '

Taehyung: we should go and sleep. Good night

Then he grab my arms and started dragging me.

Me: hey ! What are you doing?

Taehyung: when I said we should go and sleep i mean you are also go and sleep.

Then he started dragging me to my bed and cover me with blanket. ' why is he behaving like this '

Taehyung: no need to know. And good night.

My jaw drop on the ground 'how did he know what I was thinking ' .

Then I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
Now it's morning I got up from my bed and did my morning routine 'today I am going to dress like nerd ' .I got dressed up and came out of the bathroom princess rosemary sitting on the edge of my .

Pr: good morning

Me: good morning.

Pr: wow today you dressed like me . What the occasion

Me: from when I took your place boys started giving me gifts and proposal are sended to me everyday I hate it . So I thought of becoming nerd .

Pr: ooooo bye .

And then she vanished away .

------------------------------

Sorry for the short update.
Please vote