rule 12 (ellie x sloane)

For @stanningncis , sorry it took so long, it's been a tough few months. I hope you like this!

Ellie's POV

I briskly followed Gibbs after he kicked a suspects door open, holding my gun out in front of me. He, Nick, McGee and I spread out into different rooms to make sure the place was clear. I open the door to the bathroom just as a figure in black is opening the window near the ceiling, standing on the toilet.

"Get down!" I command loudly, notifying the others of the suspect's presence. "Get down and put your hands up!" I aim my gun a little higher, taking a small step back for him to get down. But instead of putting his hand up as he descended, he speedily pulled out a gun. We both shot at each other before I watched him fall dead as I felt a bullet skim my face. Bile rose in my throat as my ears rang, knees gave out and vision blurred and blackened.

~~~~~

I opened my eyes to grey walls, feeling my body weight pushing down on a plush couch. I blinked until my vision cleared, sitting up and making eye contact with NCIS' forensic psychologist, Jacqueline Sloane. Her balayage hair was curled and her makeup was just enough to emphasise her natural beauty. Butterflies fluttered as she smiled at me. I could feel myself blushing in embarrassment as she made her way toward me. She helped me lean back into the sofa, grabbing my hands and letting me sit up a little.

"Are you okay?" Sloane whispered softly. Her eyes shone through her long lashes as she placed her hands on my knees.
I leant forwards as I replied, "Yeah, now I am." I grinned at her as she returned my smile. She placed her silk palm against my cheek, gazing into my eyes as she leant forward, kissing my forehead.

Blushing as she pulled back, I cupped her face and pulled her towards me, kissing her properly. We brushed each other's hair out of our faces for more access. We would only separate for less than a second at a time to take a quick breath. She rose as she placed her delicate hand on my chest, pushing me back into the plush pillows of the sofa before straddling me and kissing me with vigour.

I couldn't believe it. I was so into it, yet so out of it. My body reacted exactly how I wanted it to, but my mind was racing in all sorts of places. Our hands tangled in each other's hair as we kissed and nipped and caressed and smiled.

Pulling away, sighing, I gave her one more peck on her soft lips. "That was..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, I know," she smiled. "I've wanted to do that for a while."

"I've wanted you to do that for a while." I beamed.

"What about rule 12?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes. "Well Gibbs is going to have to shove it where the sun doesn't shine isn't he?"

We kissed again.