Epside 16

You are sitting beside the window.

Winter is coming soon. Yet the cold breeze doesn't feel soothing like always. Instead you are feeling numb like the past few days. Strands of your hair are dancing with the rhythm of the fast wind. You hug your knees, leaning your face on them and look out through the window.

‘Winter festival, huh? Winter always brings pain but people here think it will heal their pain?’ you thought.

Suddenly you hear a knock on your room's door.

“I don't feel like eating. Please take the food away”

You say not even looking at the person.

“Y/N”

It's Sehun's voice. His voice is deep just like his aura. Even though you hated to hear this just a few months ago. But somehow the same voice calling you name puts your heart at ease now. You look up at him. He was holding a bag filled with clothes.

‘The first day in this cult, he gave me a gown. What is it this time?’ you thought.

You: What is this?

Sehun: Kimono.

You: Kimono?

He shows you the dress. The kimono was navy blue in colour, beautifully decorated with floral print and some butterflies. You move your hand forward to take it from his hand but your hand slightly brushes with his.

You both look at each other, he immediately moves his hand back.

You chuckle lightly. You rub the fabric. It is cotton and you notice it's printed with different size of roses. You look at the sleeves, they are really long almost touching the floor.

‘So it's a Furisode?’ you mutter in your mind. You move your gaze to Sehun.

You: Is it for the festival?

Sehun: Sorry I couldn't bring the silk one.

You: It's okay, this one would be more comfortable. I like it this way.

Sehun: I'm glad. And here's a letter for you.

You: Letter?

Sehun: From Suran.

After that incident for the first time you smile this brightly.

You immediately take the letter and start to read it.

Dear superwoman,
I miss you a lot. Thanks for sending me to my grandparents. They love me a lot. I often tell them about you. They are really grateful to you. I started going to school now. I can't write properly so my grandmother helped me to write this letter.
Keep me in your prayers.
Your fan,
Suran

There was also a photo inside the envelope. Suran and his grandparents. They have a cat as pet. There was written something behind the photo.

I named the cat, Y/N. It reminds me of you

You laugh softly.

“It feels good to see you smile”

You look at Sehun. He was looking at you passionately. Those eyes making you guilty. You look away.

You: So... the festival is today? *looking at the mirror*

Sehun: Yes, be ready. I'll come in the evening.

~~~~~~

At the afternoon;

You are trying to wear the kimono. But you are unable tie the Obi (kimono belt) properly. You are feeling frustrated, you tried multiple times but it's not looking good.

Suddenly Sehun comes to your room.

Sehun: Are you ready? ........Aah your obi…

You look at Sehun. He dyed his hair and he was also wearing a traditional kimono. He is looking so handsome.

You: I can't tie this obi. Hehe…

Sehun: Come here, let me help you.

Sehun comes closer to you.

He goes behind you and touches your hip, making you shiver by the sudden skinship.

“Is there any problem?”

“Ehh no... You can continue…”

He starts to untie your messy knots of the obi.

You can feel his hot breath on your neck as he unties it.

He is really pretty good at this.

It didn't take too long.

“Lets go”

~~~~~

At the village;

So many people are here. They are having so much fun. They are playing, enjoying, sharing happiness.

You notice a mask shop nearby. There was a  particular mask, it is from an anime. Hotarubi no mori e.

“Gin?” you mumble.

Sehun: Do you want that mask?

You: No… I mean that reminds me of Gin. Did you watch that anime?

Sehun: Humm.

You move from there and starts to walk.

Sehun runs to you and starts to walk  beside you.

After some steps he stops.

Sehun: Y/N wait here. I'll be back.

He leaves you. You were waiting but suddenly a huge group of people start pushing you, making you move forward. When they finally stop, you find yourself in another place. You went back to the place where you were waiting but you were unsure if Sehun came here already and didn't find you.

You start to look for him. Suddenly you bump into someone.

You: Sor...

You look at the person’s dress, it's the same one you are currently wearing.