Episode 13

You saw Sehun coming closer to you.

Suddenly his expression is changing.

‘Wait wait, he's going to sneeze!?’

You shut your eyes tightly.

And he sneezed. You felt his spittle all over of your face.

You sighed furiously closing your eyes. You open your eyes again and shoot a dangerous gaze at him.

He sat up and starts to laugh his ass off.

Sehun: I guess I took… *laughing* …wait let me take some breath.

He paused for some seconds and starts to laugh again.

You stand up and go to a table for tissue. You clean your face. You rise your hand pointing your finger at Sehun.

You: You, Mr. Oh Sehun, rotten piece of meat, YOU ARE DEAD NOW!!!

You immediately run to the bed and start to hit him with a pillow.

Sehun tries to protect himself.

Sehun: Hey I am sick *fake coughs* how could you hit a sick person?

You: Sick my foot *you stopped*

Sehun: Well it was a revenge for ruining our date.

You: You call that a date? Then I don't want to go on a date anymore.

Sehun: Y/N *intense voice* You hate me too much, right?

You don't know what to answer. Yes, you used to hate him. But you got to know he is not that bad of a person.
Yes he is in charge of this cult. When Suran's mom was in danger you got to know he cares about this cult members. He always makes sure that the cult members don't do any stupidity. Maybe he would have been a better person if he was not related to this cult.

You really don't understand him.

You: No, I don't. But I don't love you either, Sehun. Did you really waited this many years for me?

Sehun: No, I knew it from the start that our lives are different. But when father suddenly disappeared from this cult, I wanted to see you for once with ViVi. But when I saw you, you were middling in others business. You are very cheerful. You are beautiful. You always smile and use slang words with your friends. But then I saw…

You: You saw what?

Sehun looks at you and gives a smile.

Sehun: Nothing I should go to my room.

You: What ‘nothing’? Tell me Sehun.

Sehun: You were drooling at park while you were sleeping.

You: ………… (-_-) You jerk!! Seriously you have seen my worst situation.

Sehun stands up but he can't walk properly.

‘He must be dizzy’ you thought.

You: Let me drop you to your room.

“It's okay I can go by myself” Sehun replied.

You are in your room and Kai comes in with food. But you didn’t notice. You were thinking about Sehun.

‘He knew our lives are different then why did he bring me here? There must be some reason. What could be the reason? Why didn't he tell me the reason?’