Episode 3

Oh Sehun?
You were shocked

Sehun: See you later my doll.

He left you there. You were in delusions, it broke by your father when he called you.

“Dad, that guy’s name is Oh Sehun” you said to your dad.

“What? Isn’t this the name of your stalker? But why will he come here? Maybe it’s just a coincidence, dear”

“No, Dad. His voice is also familiar and he called me 'Doll'. We should inform this to the police” saying this you run back to the police station.

Officer: Huh? *laughs mockingly*
Officer: Excuse me, Sir. Your daughter must have some problem here. *Pointing towards his head*  
You: What do you mean?
Officer: Look girl, there are so many people with the name ‘Oh Sehun’. It is a coincidence. There are thousands of people with that name.
You: Officer, I told you before he called me... his doll *You stutter on the last word*
Officer: Look at his statement. His dog was lost last night and when that happened HE WAS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IN HER HOUSE.
You: He is lying!!
Officer: *sigh* Come with us, we are going to his girlfriend’s house.

You and your father were going to his girlfriend’s house with the officer.
It was far away from your house.
Even if he had come here last night, it would be impossible to visit your house from there.
Because it was raining heavily last night, some roads were blocked.
So he is definitely lying.

At the girl's house~

Officer: Are you Kang suri?
Suri: Yes, How can I help you?
Officer: Your boyfriend’s name is Oh Sehun right? We need some information.
Suri: Huh? Why?
Officer: Actually his dog is lost.

This time Suri looks at you and your dad. You guys were sitting inside the police car, the car’s window wide open.
You were eagerly waiting for the officer to come back.

You saw the officer was asking some questions to the girl and she was answering them.

After some time he came back and said, “I told you he is not the same guy”

You immediately get out of the car, went towards her door and hold that girl’s hand who was about to get in her house. Suri looks at you in shock.

You: Ahh... Unnie don’t lie please.

The officer ran after you.

Officer: What are you doing?
Suri: What are talking about?
You: Isn’t your boyfriend Oh Sehun?
Suri: Yeah?
You: Where was he last night?
Suri: I don’t know why I should answer you but he was with me. We went to the church and then we came back to our house and *stutter* he stayed all night with me.
You: But last night he came to my house. Why are you lying?

Sehun: WHAT?

You looked behind. It was Sehun.

You: Don’t act innocent, just tell the officer that you are a stalker.

You yelled at the guy.

Suri: What is this Sehun?
Sehun: It must be one of those girls who go crazy over me.
You: Stop fucking lying you fucker.

Your Dad: Y/N, language.
You: I am sorry Dad but he is lying
Your Dad:  Apologize for your language.
You: I won’t say sorry to him.
Police: God this girl doesn't even listen to her Dad.
Your Dad: Didn’t the officer already said it is not that Sehun? You have misbehaved with a wrong person. So apologise to him.