Episode 12

“I am sorry Y/N”

You: ..........

Kai: Lets go home. You will catch a cold.

You are walking back to the cult and thinking about what just happened a while ago. Suddenly a soft warm hand wraps around your palm.

You look at Kai as he gives a sweet smile to you. You felt like your heart will explode any second.

Kai drops you to your room.

Kai: Y/N… I really didn't want to do it but I couldn't hold back at that time. I just wanted to make fun of you. But the moment you touched my lips… I couldn't hold back

You: Kai….. Even I don't know what I feel about you. I don't think I should have feelings for you though

Kai looks at you for a second. Like something is burning inside of him. You were feeling weak under his stare so you look down at your shoes, trying to hide your flushed face.

He comes closer and holds your chin up making you face him and pressed his lips on yours.

This time you didn't mind even if it was wrong.

Kai breaks the kiss and sighs.

Kai: Go change your clothes. You will get sick.

You felt hurt. ‘If he likes me then why isn't he trying to convince me? Was that just lust for him?’ you thought.
He was going and you couldn't hold it back.

You: K-Kai….*In shattered voice* What do I mean to you?

Kai looks back.

Kai: You??? *comes closer*
You are the girl who can give everything I want.

You frown at him.

Kai: I just want to fill you with my love Y/N.

You look down and went inside your room closing the door on his face.
You never felt so desperate. You want to be with Kai but if you do then a friendship will break, if you do then Suran will be in problem, if you do something bad will happen for sure.

At this point you know you have feelings for Kai. But you shouldn't. You tried hard to deny it but it never helped. These past days he left a strong influence in your heart even before you knew it. So you couldn't help your heart.

Kai is heading back to his room.
But he saw Suri on his way.
Kai rolled his eyes and was crossing her.

Suri: So you and Y/N were out all night. You guys are all wet and making out in the cult. Hmm, interesting.

Kai: So what? Are you jealous?

Suri: Oh Kai, why would I?
You're the one who loved me. I am not in love with you. If you think that using that girl would work on me then forget about it.

Kai laughs sarcastically.

Kai: You think you're so important. I gave you a gown and you gave it to Y/N. It makes sense I thought the girl that would love me will wear that dress. And she does love me.

Suri: You are playing the exact same game that I played with you.

Kai: What!!!!

Suri: ‘I will fill you with my love’ and at last ‘I will leave you to die’

Kai: Oh…. Yes I am. But it's not for you dear. *Kai comes closer and whispers in Suri's ear*