Episode 10

Sehun: Suri, look at me. I know you are scared of your step mom and because of her you didn't get the chance to be close to your brother. He knows he has a sister because she often mentions you but think about that little guy. It will be hard for him if he suddenly comes to know that you're his sister.
Suri: Is it for her?
Sehun: Huh?
Suri: I know you love that girl but I am your best friend Sehun. Oh sorry, only I consider you as my best friend but you never think of me that way.
Sehun: That doesn't make sense Suri.
Suri sarcastically laughs.
Suri: My brother is a reason she is here not taking any weird steps. She thinks that there's no one to protect Suran in here. Or else she would have made 100 attempts to get out of here until now. One of them would've worked, right?

Sehun: I know she is not trying to escape from here because of your brother but your brother feels safe around her. You should be happy.
Suri looks at Sehun as tears drop from her cheeks.
Suri: Thanks for letting me feel like a useless sister.
Suri leaves passing through you.
You were surprised but one thing was clear. If you leave that poor child here, he will definitely suffer.
It has been 2 days, now you are pretty close to Suran. He has never seen Suri. He got to know he has a sister by his grandparents. When you asked him why his sister didn't stay with their family, he said he didn't know but everyone became sad when they talked about Suri.
You wonder why she said Suran was meant to die.
Suddenly Sehun came to your room.
Sehun: Suran, there is someone you have to meet.
Suran: Hyung, I will meet that someone later. I want to play with Super Woman right now.
Sehun: Won't you listen to me?
Suran: Hyung, why you are so cold?
You knew he will be taking him to Suri. But you didn't want that.
You: Hey creep... I mean Sehun let it be. He wants...
Sehun: He needs to meet someone very special.
Suran: Okay, just don't take me to mom. I am coming.
While getting out of the room with Suran, Sehun looks at you.
Sehun: Don't worry someone will take care of him.
They left. You were dying inside, you knew that girl was not safe for Suran.

You had no idea what you should do. But you couldn't just let the small kid get harmed. So you ran out of the room and tried to find them.

Finally you saw Sehun and Suran with Suri.
She was hugging Suran.
The thing that you wanted the least had happened. You go closer to them.
You: Suran...
Suran: Super woman she is my sister. Hyung told me that she is my sister.
You: Suran, can you go play in my room?
Suran: ...Why?
You hold his shoulders leaning down slightly adjusting your height to his.
You: It's a request from your super woman *You smile warmly*
Suran: Okay.
Sehun: Do you have something to say?
You: Send Suran to his grandparents.
Suri: They are old they can't take care of my brother and why you are so bothered by this?

You: I...
You knew that Suri only wanted Sehun's attention. Sehun had a soft corner for Suran from the beginning because he went through the same situation. But he doesn't show much affection. You have seen him checking on Suran a lot of times too.
You: I am just concerned about him. He doesn't know how to spell his name but he is 9 years old. He should go to school. Moreover his mother is crazy. Do you think he will be safe from her?
Suri: Are you saying I can't protect my brother?
You: Sehun, listen to me for the last time I will keep my promise. But you have to make sure that Suran lives a happy life.
Suri: Like really? I know you will try to get out of here.
You: Why are you unhappy when your best friend is getting a chance?
Suri gets aback by your question.
She left the place in anger.
Sehun shoves both of his hands in his front pocket and looks at you smiling.
Sehun: You really like to put your nose into other people's business, huh? Maybe that's why I like you.
You: And I hate you for making my life difficult.
Sehun: Love and hate are divided by a thin line. You'll not realize when you have crossed it.

You explain to Suran that he is going to his grandparents. Sehun is going with him and will be back in 10 days.

Kai: What are you gonna do for 10 days?
Sehun: Search for Father(priest). I want to leave this place with Y/N, as she promised.
Kai: Oh, so what do you want me to do?
Sehun: Take care of her for these 10 days. You know she doesn't know about cult much.
Kai: Ok, I will but it'll cost you.
Sehun: Whatever.

Sehun and Suran left.
You were crying for Suran like a mother getting separated from her child. Suddenly Kai stands behind you.
Kai: Here is my shoulder you can cry here.
You: Fuck off.
Kai: Are you on your period?
You: No.....
'Shit my period date is near, it can't be... Did he see my period stain?' you thought
Kai suddenly comes to you and folds his jacket around your waist.
Kai: Go to your room. I'll bring all the goods for you.
For the first time he spoke so sincerely. He looks like a person who would make fun of this. You just keep staring at him while thinking.
Kai: Are you having cramps?
You: ....uhh no I am going to my room.
~~
It has been seven days since. That fool doesn't know that all girls don't have period for exactly seven days. He brought you delicious food for straight 7 days, so you didn't tell him about it.
But along with the food he asked you some weird ass questions that were really irritating to handle.
Like on the 3rd day of your period he suddenly sat behind you and asked "Do all girls feel horny on their period?"
"No"
"Do you feel horny?"
"........Umm some times"
He sat closer to you and asked "Are you feeling horny now?"
And you lost your nuts. Even your mood swings were messed up at that time.
After that nothing happened to him, his nose was just bleeding. You had to apologise to him for being too hard although it was clearly his fault.