Hide and Seek

Sorry i haven't updated in a while but here is another chapter.

Enjoy, feedback would be lovely!

-Superstar

-----------------

I drove to Nate and told him the address; it was a rundown old house in the middle of nowhere. I got there and didn’t wait I parked my car and got out, grabbed my gun, just in case and kicked the door in. Carter was on the other side of the door going to open it for me but since I kicked it, I hit him and he flew backwards on his back on the floor. I didn’t waste any time I put my foot across his throat with pressure, to stop him from getting up and to get him to talk.

“Well this was different from what I remember.”

I pressed harder, “where is he?!”

“Oh he’s safe.”

“Don’t lie to me!” I heard a gunshot that flew right past my head, I got my foot off Carter and lifted him up and used him as a shield. By now the others had come in and that consisted of Nate, Nick, Liam, Luke and Jordan. Gale wasn’t well enough to come out in the field yet. The shooter tried again and missed everyone, I aimed and shot.

“Hey, that was my best shooter.” Carter whined.

“Well your best shooter is now your worst shooter.” Just then 4 people came out and started firing shots, we hid behind the wall I handed Carter to Nate and got ready and aimed, 4 down with 4 shots, they won’t die, just a bullet in their shoulder blade. We then proceeded to find Tom, again we had to hide behind a wall it was like hide and seek we had to hide but we also had to seek out Tom. It was a false alarm and we looked in every room but now it was time for the basement.

Jordan and I were the two to go down, again I kicked the door down they didn’t have guns but a whole range of knives and things to torture with. Tom looked horrible, he wasn’t holding on, he was losing his fight. I’m not sure what happened next but the two guys that were down in the base meant were now on the ground, I ran over to Tom and untied him.

“Come on we have to get him to the hospital.” We got him out of there and put him in my car as it was the fastest, Jordan came with me I am strong but I can’t carry Tom. We got there in no time and ran into the ER. He was put on a bed and taken to I don’t know where. I sat down on a chair, as did everyone else, I have no idea what happened to Carter all I know is the cops came and that’s it, I was too focused on Tom. A few hours later he was given the all clear with a few cracked ribs, cuts and bruises, he hadn’t been there long enough for anything to serious to happen.

The next month passed, Carter wasn’t caught, Tom was better as was Gale, I was also glad that no one got seriously hurt that day, as in near death apart from Tom. Today I was dreading; Andrew tricked me into doing a concert. Also that concert was in six hours  and I still wasn’t dressed, it would take at least four hours to get there and then we have people to talk to. I got the boys backstage tickets as they wouldn’t let me go alone and Gale was singing with me. I got dressed in a pastel pink dress, it was a beaded bodice with lace with a sweet heart neckline then the bottom of the dress was straight and floor length. The bottom of the dress had a very fine netting over it that flowed with the dress, I wore six inch stilettos that had a platform and were sparkly.

My make-up was foundation, mascara, silver eye shadow, black eye liner and some clear lip gloss. As for my hair my brown hair was in ringlets and I had a side fringe, jewellery was some diamond studs and I didn’t wear a necklace. I was ready, I got in my car and drove to the studio and from there I would get into a limo with Andrew, a driver and Gale. Then from there we were taken to the airport as the location of the concert was far away to prevent me from being recognised.