An unsuspecting murder and a hot annoying teacher

Sorry for the late upload, i'm working on a new story called ' lonely girl' its student teacher please have a look when its up. Chapter 5 should be up soon i've done half of it.

The song in this chapter is Dear john by Taylor Swift. good song and i love it!

enjoy

-Superstar

---------

Later on we arrived at the hut to pounce on Nate with a million questions. “How come you didn’t tell me I had a cousin Nate?” Yep that’s me no hello I want answers and depending on those answers there may be a hello later.

Speaking my thoughts Nate spoke, “Where’s my hello?”

“Maybe after you answer my questions, now how did you know I had a cousin, and why didn’t you tell me?” I felt sad that he had kept this from me; I have been thinking for over two years that I had no family and NOW he tells me I have a cousin! I speak my thoughts for myself this time, “I have been thinking for over these past years that I have no family and now you tell me? How long have you known?”

He swallowed “about 6 months.”

“So that’s why every time you look at me these past 6 months you look guilty, because you’ve been keeping my own cousin from me!” I yelled the last bit. I let out a soft “why?”

“I had to find him first then I didn’t know if telling you would be putting you and Tom in danger or not. I finally found that he went to the school you are now going to so I figured that you could find out for yourself. I knew you would know the eyes and start asking questions, and you did, then when Tom told you that I had asked him to join the crew he let the cat out of the bag.” He looked to Tom for that “but he didn’t know either, I said that he was related to someone in the crew and it would be safer for him, I didn’t tell him who. You figured that out for him and yourself, okay?”

I nodded too tired to care “I’m going to bed, I’m tired,” that was the last thing I muttered before heading to my room at the hut and lying down to slip into a peaceful nap. I was suddenly shaken awake after a couple hours of sleep “what?” I muttered whilst shoving my head into my pillow.

“Katniss wake up; there’s been a murder on 5

th

and 6

th

, we need to check it out.”

“What!” I exclaimed fully awake now. I jumped out of bed and ran out of the room, Jordan closely following me. I looked at the people going and there was Liam and Luke, Tom and… Jordan was walking over to Tom, “Who am I going with?”

“Gale.” That was all he said.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“No, now come on.” A cranky Gale spoke, probably that I don’t want to go with him. So in the end there was Liam and Luke, Tom and Jordan, Nick and Nate and then Gale and I. I figured that they did that to get us over our dispute. Plus Jordan and Tom get along well, Liam and Luke well you’ll have a good time getting them apart, and then Nick and Nate went together so it was Gale and I left.

We were there already and we got out of the car, the car ride was tense and silent. When we got there the place was surrounded by police but we went right in. I looked at the body and turned away before I up chucked my lunch, it was barely recognisable but I knew the red hair; Samuel Scott. Very few things made me feel like I have to throw up or actually do so. But this was just too much.

“This is Carter’s work,” I said while having my back face the body, “He did something that Carter didn’t like and Carter got him back.” The stench finally got to my nose and I let all of my lunch out. The thing was with me after I throw up I feel dizzy and sick, and a few hospital trips proved that. The boys were able to hold their lunch; but only just.