42- A Word Of Warning

Sara decided to move in with Leo, so that she could be with her father during his last moments.
Leo had so many stories to tell her about himself and Natasha, and it made Sara happy to hear about a time when her mother was young, and full of life.
Although Sara didn't want to leave her father, on Harry's last day at school, she knew that she had to meet him at Kings Cross station, with the rest of the Order. It would be her last chance to speak to him before he returned to his aunt and uncle, so Sara knew that she had to be there.
After Apparating directly to the station, she met up with Remus, Moody, and Tonks, as well as Molly, Arthur and the twins, all of whom were wearing Muggle clothing, and waiting for the kids to get off the train.
Eventually Harry came through the barrier, with Ron and Hermione at his side, making Sara happy that he was not alone, as she knew how important good friends were.

Sara immediately ran towards Harry, and wrapped her arms around him, not caring that they were in a public place, with other people watching them.
"How are you?" She asked him, as they released each other from the hug.
Harry shrugged.
"Not great" he admitted.
Sara could tell that he had been putting on a brave face, when around other people, but when he was with her, his walls came down slightly.
"Things will get better, I promise" replied Sara.
"How can you be so sure?" Asked Harry.
"I've been here before, remember, and things always get better. Even if sometimes things have to get a lot worse, before they start getting better" answered Sara.
"Right... Where have you been living, since we last spoke?"
"I did go to my friend Mary's house, but I only stayed there one night. I've been staying at my father's house all week".

"I didn't know you were close with your father" admitted Harry.
"I wouldn't say that we were close, since I didn't meet him until I'd left Hogwarts, as him and my mother weren't together when she had me" revealed Sara.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know... There's so much about your life that you don't talk about"
"I'm a very private person Harry. And most of the time, people don't like to ask questions about the past, particularly mine... My father is currently dying, but I've been given the chance to be with him, when it happens, which I'm grateful for"
"I'm sorry about your dad"
"It's O.K Harry... We all die one day, no one can live forever. And my father is a very old man"
"Still, it can't be easy for you, so soon after Sir..."
"No. It hasn't been an easy week. But I have to focus on the positive things, to keep myself moving forward. I can't afford to look back... You are alive and well, and I am no longer a prisoner inside Grimmauld Place. I can walk the streets, and do normal every day things at last. And I'm so thankful that I've been given a second chance at life".

"Is that safe though, for you to be walking about by yourself? Voldemort is back, and he has dozens of Death Eaters lurking about" reminded Harry.
"I know. But a lot of them are in Azkaban for the time being, after what happened at the Ministry. And I am not afraid of them. They are not going to stop me living a normal life. Besides, I know plently of ways to defend myself, and I never go anywhere without my wand" replied Sara firmly.
"I guess that's good. So, now that you are allowed to do as you please, you are going to be on a lot of dangerous missions for the Order from now on, aren't you?"
"Yes. I can be a lot more use to the Order this year, than I was last year"
"You'll be careful though, won't you?"
"Of course I will. I don't intend on joining Sirius and your father just yet... Being in the Order is dangerous, I admit, but it is a risk I am willing to take, for the safety of the wizarding world".

"You're very brave. You're one of the bravest people I know" complimented Harry.
"I'm not as brave as you, that's for sure" admitted Sara.
"Well I think you are. And I'm so glad to have you in my life. Especially today. I had no idea you were all going to be here when I got off the train"
"We thought we'd surprise you"
"Consider me surprised"
"Good. But the real reason we wanted to come here today, was so that we could have a little chat with your aunt and uncle. We are not going to stand by and watch them hurt you anymore, and we are going to tell them that, as well as warn them about what will happen if they ignore us"
"I'm not sure that is a very good idea"
"Well we think it is. So come along Harry, let's not keep the others waiting".

Although he didn't like the idea, Harry followed Sara towards the other Order members, before they all made their way towards where the Dursley's were standing.
Once they reached them, Arthur was the first to speak, after offering his hand to Vernon, which he refused to shake.
"Good afternoon. You might remember me, my name is Arthur Weasley. And we just thought we'd have a few words with you about Harry, particularly how he is treated at your place" announced Arthur.
"I'm not aware that it is any of your business, what goes on in my house" snapped Vernon, as bravely as he could.
"I expect what you're not aware of, would fill several books, Dursley" growled Moody.
"Besides, Harry here, is my Godson, so what happens to him, is my business" added Sara, as she took hold of Harry's arm protectively.

"Anyway, the point is, that if we find out you've been horrible to Harry- And make no mistake, we will find out. You will have us to answer to" admitted Remus.
"Yeah, if we find out that Potter has been mistreated, in any way, at your place, there will be trouble" warned Moody.
"Are you threatening me?" Questioned Vernon angrily.
"Yes I am"
"And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated by someone like you?".
Moody smiled sinisterly, and lifted up his bowler hat, revealing his revolving magical eye.
Vernon leaped back in horror, and collided with a nearby luggage trolley.
"So then, Potter, give us a shout if you need us. And if we don't hear from you, three days in a row, we'll send someone to get yoy" promised Moody, as he patted Harry's shoulder.

"Take care Harry" said Remus, as he shook Harry's hand, before stepping back and allowing Sara to hug him.
"I'm going to miss you. Promise me you'll keep out of trouble" begged Sara.
"I'll try. But you know that trouble always has a way of finding me" sighed Harry.
"I have a feeling you might be right about that" agreed Sara, as she released Harry.
"You'll write to me, won't you?"
"Of course Harry. If you don't hear from me at any point though, it probably means that I'm on a serious mission. But I promise to write to you, as often as I can"
"O.K".

"Well, have a good summer then Harry" said Sara.
"I don't think that is likely" mumbled Harry.
"Well, as good as you can then. I expect Molly will invite you over to hers soon enough anyway. So you won't have to stay with the Dursley's for long" replied Sara, positively.
Harry nodded and waved goodbye to Sara, as he began pulling his luggage after the Dursley's, who seemed to want to get away from those in the Order, as soon as possible.
Watching Harry go, was hard for Sara, but she knew that he had to return to his relatives, and she couldn't be selfish, and keep him all to herself.
She just hoped that he stayed out of trouble, unlike the previous two summers. But knowing Harry, she thought that was unlikely.