57- Dark Magic

As the months flew by, Remus kept his promise to Sara, by visiting once a week, and sending her frequent letters.
And although this did cheer her up, the mood of her and the rest of the Order, was generally very low. This was due to the amount of attacks and dissappearences that were still happening, on an almost daily occurence.
It also didn't help that Mundungus had gotten himself sent to Azkaban by pretending to be an Inferi during a break-in, so the Order had even less members than usual.
Ron Weasley had also been poisoned on his birthday, but luckily Harry had been able to save his life by using a bezoar.
After this incident, Sara had wanted to visit Harry, but he had managed to convince her that he was fine and didn't need her checking up on him.
Sara was also right about Dumbledore cancelling all future Hogsmeade visits, and because of this she assumed that she wouldn't be able to see Harry until he broke up from school, at the end of term.

However, this assumption was broken, when Sara recieved an owl from McGonagall, asking her to come to Hogwarts at the earliest convinience.
Although McGonagall didn't go into detail about what had happened in her letter, from what Sara could understand, Harry had used Dark Magic to attack his fellow student, Draco Malfoy.
Luckily he wasn't being expelled, but his Head of House wanted Sara to come in to have a stern conversation with him about his behaviour.
Sara of course left her house the minute she recieved the letter, and Apparated to Hogsmeade where McGonagall was waiting for her.

"Where is Harry now?" Sara asked, as her and McGonagall began making their way up to the school.
"He's in his common room" answered McGonagall.
"Does he know I'm coming?"
"No, I thought it best if he didn't have time to prepare a speech for you, to make himself appear innocent in the situation"
"Fair enough. But did I really need to come in? I could have just sent him a Howler, like most parents do"
"True, but I thought it would have a bigger effect in him, if you said it to him in person. And I also would prefer for you two to talk in private, instead of having your voice echo through the Great Hall during breakfast"
"Yes, it wouldn't be good for everyone in the school to hear what I have to say"
"My thoughts exactly".

"But what caused Harry to lash out like this? He's not a bad person, and I just can't see him attacking a student for no reason, even one he despises, like Draco Malfoy. So why did he do it?" Questioned Sara.
"I'm not sure. The two have been at each other's throats since their first year here, but this is far worse than anything that has happened before" admitted McGonagall.
"Well hopefully I can get the truth out of him, and find out why he did it. Since he wouldn't dare to lie to my face"
"I hope you are right".
Once they entered the castle, McGonagall left Sara in her office, while she went to fetch Harry.
Sara had many memories of sitting in that office with the rest of the Marauders, being lectured by McGonagall for breaking dozens of different rules. But this time, it would ne her doing the lecturing.

"Sara, what on earth are you doing here?" Questioned Harry, when he entered the room a few minutes later, with his teacher not far behind him.
"I don't think that I have to answer that question, Harry, when you consider the things that you have been up to this week" replied Sara sternly.
"I'll give you two some privacy" said McGonagall, before she exited the room, leaving Sara and Harry alone.
"I can't believe you would do something like this. Do you have any idea how humilating it was to recieve a summons, by someone you like, to come and discipline your godson?" Quizzed Sara, angrily.
"I don't think you can lecture me about my behaviour, with everything you and the Marauders got up to at school" replied Harry, as he folded his arms defensively.
"Don't even go there. We never did anything like this. We played pranks on our classmates, we never sliced them up and left them for dead on the bathroom floor!".

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know that was going to happen. I didn't even know what the spell did" revealed Harry.
"So you thought you would just try out a new spell, that could be dangerous, on a fellow student. Do you have any idea how irresponsible that was?" Demanded Sara.
"Yes, I do now. But at the time, I wasn't thinking"
"Clearly... Why did you even go into the bathroom, in the first place?"
"I was following Draco on the Marauders Map, and I saw him go into the boys bathroom and start talking to Moaning Myrtle, which I thought was strange, so I went in to investigate"
"I'll confiscate that map, if you can't be trusted with it".