Chapter 8

|| Alexis POV ||

We walked into school and walked to our lockers and grabbed our stuff and slowly walked to our class . Keegan seemed off .. Like she's quieter . No emotion in her face . She seems ...

Heart broken .

But she hasn't been interested in any guys since her last boyfriend Lucas . He isn't allowed to date and his parents found out . He broke up with her and she hasn't been interested in anyone else . She still likes him . They talk sometimes but rarely ever to avoid falling for each other again .

Anyways .

We got to class and she trudged to her desk and put her head down .

Next the crew walked in . Robert sat down and said hi .

I said hey and like normal silence .

I look back at Keegan and she is still sitting with her head down and Austin is doing the same thing .

I look at Alex and he is just sitting there with no emotion but yet tears in his eyes .

I look at Zach and he looks mad and sad at the same time . He is staring off into space and bitting the inside of his bottom lip .

I look at Robert and his head is down . I heard a sniffle come from him . I wanted to say something but I'm scared too . So I'm not going too.

The teacher told us to pay attention and Robert lifted his head up . His face was red and tears in his eyes .

I look back and Keegan and she still has her head down . And so does Austin .

" MAHONE SHULTZ HEADS UP! " the teacher yelled

They lifted up there heads up and they both look hurt . Heart broken . But Austin looks different than normal .

He looks broken . Not by break up but by a death . He looks depressed, pissed , like wanting death .

What is going on ?

• skips to 8th hour•

|| Austins POV ||

" I just wanna leave . " I said

" What do you mean leave ? " Alex said

We were sitting in the hallway avoiding the class . Rob and Zach had to do a test or else they would get expelled due to missing so many tests I guess . Some thing like that .

" This school . Alex lets go . " I said standing up .

Alex stood up and rob and Zach walked out of the room as if they knew we were leaving .

We walked out of the school and to my red Lamborghini .

" Hey guys I'm gonna drive around by myself for a little bit . " I said

" Okay just drop us off at my house." Alex said

I pulled into his driveway and they got out .

" Be careful Austin . " Rob said

I nodded and pulled out of his driveway and sped away .

The thing about Lamborghini's is that they go fast . I like fast .

I went on the highway and slowly pushed the gas pedal down . I look at the speedometer and it said 132 mph .

I smirked and pushed it down more until it was touching the ground .

210 mph .

I was speeding threw cars . I did a quick u-turn and went back .

" Call Alex " I said to my car .