Chapter 7

The next morning Elayna woke up wrapped up in Quinn's arms. She felt such peace and love, she thought about what George had said about finding your One. "When you find your One, you'll know because, the thought of every leaving them kills you and the thought of them in pain brings you pain. You look at them and see you whole future." Looking at his sleeping face, she could see her future, she saw them getting married and having children and growing old. Touching the side of his face softly, she whispered "Your my One." "One what?" Startled she looked up in his eyes, "My One, the only one I will ever want or need." Quinn didn't say anything for a minute but then smashed his lips to hers and whispered, "Your my One too." 

Making her way to the kitchen Elayna decided to make breakfast, she found a loaf of bread and other ingredients and decided to make French toast. After starting the coffee and making the French toast, she heard Quinn and her dad come down the hall, "Something smells good darlin", making a plate for both she gave them their food and coffee and then got some herself. "So what's the plan today guys?" "Well we have to work at the garage and then might have some club business after, you can help Gemma or stay here." "I think I would rather go with you and see Gemma, if that's ok." "Of course Lil' Bit." After gathering all the dishes she went and got ready while the guys did their own thing. Once they arrived at the club house she gave them a kiss and went to the office. "Hiya Ma, would you like some help." Smiling at the young girl, "Hi Baby, yes I would actually, even better you could watch the office while I go hang out with my grandson." "Oh, um, yeah I could do that, have fun and I can call if I need something." After giving her some pointers Gemma kissed her cheek and left. She had been working for about an hour when she heard someone come in, looking up to greet them she felt herself pale. "MARY!" "Well, I thought you might have heard me that night, you little Bitch. How dare you just leave you ungrateful child. After everything I did for you, you get your ass in the car now!" When Mary went to grab her Elayna screamed "DAD! QUINN! HELP!" She pushed Mary away and tried to get to the door but Mary grabbed her hair before she could, but then the door burst open with Dad, Quinn and some others. Grabbing Elayna from Mary, Quinn shoved her behind him. "Mary, what the hell are you doing here, your not welcome, leave NOW!" "Filip Telford as I live and breath, I'll leave when I get my property back!" Quinn stepped forward, "My Old Lady isn't going with you anywhere, she is not property and definitely not yours." Knowing she was outnumbered she went to her car screaming obscenities, "This is isn't over you little Bitch!"  

After making sure she left Quinn and Chibs checked on Elayna, "Babe are you ok, are you hurt?" Hugging Quinn with all she had she shook her head, "No I'm fine, I knew you would come. I don't think this is over though, she is gonna try something." "Don't worry love, you will stay with Quinn or I until we figure this out." Just then Jax came over, "What the hell happened, who was that?" "I think we should call church brother, I need to fill in you guys on what I know. Quinn can you get her settled?" Nodding he went to take her to the clubhouse but she pulled away and went to her dad, "I love you Daddy." Chibs felt like his heart was on overload but he just nodded and kissed her temple, "I love you baby girl."  

As she sat at the bar, Chucky went to stay in the office, she was sitting there thinking when she felt someone next to her. When she looked she saw a half-dressed woman glaring at her, "Look Bitch, you can't just come in here and take Quinn. He is supposed to be mine, I was here first." Elayna looked at her wide eyed, she thought to just leave but then decided she was done being pushed around. Standing up and getting in the girls face, "Listen here little girl, I didn't take Quinn from anyone, he wanted me and I wanted him. Now I'm his old lady and your just a whore so don't ever step up to me again or they will never find your damn body, got it!" Just as the girl went to say something she saw the guys walk up, going over to Quinn she tried to rub up on him. Grabbing her hand he pushed her back, "I believe you heard my Old Lady, and just to let you know I will help her do what ever she wants to you." The girl went wide and stiffened before running out the building, Quinn then turned to Elayna, "That was hot as hell Lil' Bit." Smiling she leaned up and kissed him, pulling back she whispered in his ear, "Take me to bed Giant?" Looking her in the eye he saw no hesitation or doubt, he smiled wide then threw her over his shoulder. "Oh come on I don't need to see that shite." Chibs yelled while the others hooted and hollered.