Chapter 10

While waiting for the lawyer, Elayna sat with Quinn just enjoying his presence.  She couldn't help but think that this was all her fault, she brought so much trouble to the club. She was worried they were going to think she was too much trouble and ask her to leave, she didn't want to but thought she probably should. All of sudden she felt Quinn rubbing her cheeks, she looked up at him confused. "Why are you crying Lil' Bit?" She hadn't realized that she had started crying but just smiled "I'm fine Giant, it's ok." Pulling her into his lap he made her look at him, "Baby tell me what's wrong, please."  Sighing she looked at the ground, "I'm not worth all this trouble, you guys are going to ask me to leave and even though I don't want to I will. You guys don't need this drama." "Where the hell did that come from? Look at me Elayna now!" She took a deep breath and looked up, "You are worth everything to me, every guy here loves you. Fuck, I love you. Your not going anywhere, your father just fucking found you. Don't ever think for one second that you are not worth it or not wanted. Besides, your my One, and I can't live without you."  Through her tears she looked at him and saw the truth of his words in his eyes, she smiled and then kissed him with everything she had. When she pulled back her father grabbed her arm and brought her in for a hug, "love, I will always want you around, now that I have you I'm not letting you go. Your my Angel. I love you so much!" Hugging her hard Elayna hugged him back knowing that she had her forever home and she was never letting it go.  After letting go the rest of the club came and hugged while telling her they loved her as well. 

Twenty minutes later, Lowen showed up. After they went into the chapel Quinn pulled Elayna onto her lap, they all turned to Lowen. "Well, from what I have gathered Mary is contesting that Elayna is mentally challenged and unable to make proper and safe choices for herself. She states that you ran away and have shacked up with criminal bikers and she wants to be able to protect you." Elayna was beyond pissed, "That's a bunch of crap! I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself and making my own decisions. I don't believe her, what the hell is wrong with this woman. No ones going to believe her." Well court is on Monday at 10 a.m., I need you to be at my office at 8, we will go over everything. Dress nice, anything that you have to prove your case, bring with you." Shaking her hand Lowen left, the guys sat around just thinking until Juice spoke up, "Um, I might have found something. Elayna did you know a Elaine Mathews?" "Yeah I met her I think twice, she was my grandmother, she was actually who named me. Last time I saw her I was around 6, she came to the house fought with Mary, then came a hugged me. She said she loved me and wanted me to remember that she always would. I never saw her again." Juice sighed and said "Well that's most likely because she passed away, she had cancer." Quinn rubbed her back while Elayna thought about what he said. "She must have known she was going to die. But I don't understand, what does she have to do with anything?" "Well, she left a will, your grandma was loaded, I was able to find a copy of the will, she left it all to you." Shocked didn't begin to cover what she felt, "WHAT! What do you mean? I never heard about this at all." "Well that's probably because she left stipulations, You can't access the money unless you turn thirty or you get married. Which ever comes first, either way once that happens you get the money. Mary probably thought she could keep you around until your 30th birthday than take the money for herself." Chibs looked at Juice, "How much money we talking about here?" "As of right now just shy of 8 million."