Epilogue

1 year later

Shifting slightly Elayna tried to ease the cramping in her back, she was at the clubhouse waiting for Quinn to get out of church. Sitting there she thought of the last year, Mary apparently had moved and no one knew where nor did they care, Jacob Hale never talked to her again, or even looked in her direction. She had a feeling Quinn and her dad had something to do with it but they would never tell and truthfully she didn't care as long as he left her alone. With the money they had decided to give 1 million to the club, put 2 million to a charity, they put 2 million in savings for them and the rest would be college funds for any children they had. Speaking of which Elayna hated being 9 months pregnant in the middle of August, it was hot humid and she was seriously uncomfortable.  They didn't know the sex as they wanted to be surprised, she just wanted to have this baby already, Gemma made her way over. "How you feeling baby?" Shifting again she answered, "Ma, my feet hurt, my back hurts and I feel like my back is cramping." Gemma smiled wide, "Honey I think your in labor." Sighing she smiled at Gemma "Well I sure hope so, I'm ready to meet my baby." Just then the guys came out of church, Gemma helped Elayna up so she could go to Quinn, after 4 steps she felt massive cramping then water down her legs. "Uh MA!" Gemma smiled at Quinn and Chibs, "Come on Daddy and Grandpa, time to meet the newest member of the family.

13 hours later Chibs was let into the room with Quinn and Elayna, looking at his daughter he was so proud of the women she had become. Seeing the little blue blanket, he felt tears come to his eyes, "What is the wee lad's name?" Handing the baby to Chibs, Elayna smiled softly, "Ryan Felip Quinn"