Chapter 2

After talking with George for awhile she started the dinner and finished any odd cleaning that was left. By 5:45 she had everything ready for the dinner at 6, Mary had arrived home at 5:30 and was getting ready. The door bell rang, going to answer she told herself the rules, Look down never in the eye, greet politely, and escort to the dining room, then disappear.  First one there was an older gentleman who didn't bother with hello's just handed her coat and waited for her to lead the way. Next was a young couple who were polite but quiet. Last was an older couple, they were also polite and seemed very talkative but she just lead them to dining room and went on about her business. After serving the food Elayna hung by the entry to the room but made sure not to be seen. After everyone but the elderly gentlemen left Elayna busied herself cleaning up while the two left to the sitting room. "Mary, that was a fabulous dinner, you really outdid yourself." "Thank you it was nothing really just something I learned years ago." Elayna felt anger but wisely kept quiet, it wasn't the first time Mary had taken credit but it still pissed her off. "So Mary, where did you get the young maid, she seems kind of skittish but she is quite pretty." "Ugh, well truthfully that little ingrate is my daughter but she does make a good maid I agree. She is lucky I even keep her around should have got rid of her years ago." "Tsk Tsk, it seems you have no love for the girl why is that?" "She reminds me of a horrible stage I went through and the consequences of them." "Oh?" Mary sighed and looked almost pained while thinking of the past. "I was young and stupid and went through a bad girl phase, met a biker, his name was Fillip, Fillip Telford. I  met him when I was overseas and when I finally gained a brain and left unfortunately it was just to find I was pregnant.  I should have aborted her then but I decided not too, a decision I regret everyday." Elayna stood there gaping, she couldn't believe it, she finally had a name. Maybe she could find him, maybe George would help her. She decided she would ask as soon as possible. Just then she heard the man say something that shocked her to her core. "Well maybe since you don't want her, you will let me have her. I could always enjoy a fresh new challenge." "Hmm, maybe we can work something out, but for now I am going to have to call it a night." Mary called Elayna to escort the man out, as she grabbed his coat the man crowded her into the wall. He smiled at her discomfort while running a finger down her cheek, "I will have you one way or another, I love fresh meat." Elayna slapped his hand away which just made him laugh while walking out the door.  Going back to the other room she couldn't believe what just happened. Would Mary really give her to him, she decided even if her father didn't want her she was leaving. She couldn't stay there, she wouldn't be anyone's play thing.

The next morning she did the same routine breakfast, cleaning, groceries. While waiting for the groceries, she starting planning how to leave. Just then the bell rang and she ran to let George in. "Oh George you will never believe what happened, first I found out who my father is and then Mary was talking to her guest about giving me to him for a challenge or some shit like that, then he cornered me and just George you have to help me!" "Whoa slow down, first things first, of course I'll help you. Now let's start with your father." "Ok his name is Fillip Telford, I guess she met him but then left and never told him about me. I have no idea where he is, but I have to at least try and find him." George tried not to show how shocked he was, when she said Fillip's name he had to swallow hard. Elayna didn't know but his brother was friends with her father. Piney was George's older brother by 5 years, the two didn't talk much but he knew Piney would help him with this little situation. "Ok Elayna, let me do some checking and things, see what I can find out and I'll get back to you. For now just don't draw attention to yourself and don't do anything out of the ordinary. We don't need Mary getting suspicious ok?" Nodding frantically Elayna forced herself to relax, he was right she needed to stay as normal as possible. "Ok, I'm good, I promise." After saying goodbyes George went straight back home and called his brother. He told him the situation and Piney said the best solution was bring the girl there. George agreed and told him they would be there tomorrow.