Chapter 7: Amazing

Zayn's P.O.V

The rooms are turning out better than what I thought it would, especially with the time we have. The three rooms have been completely emptied with only painting equipment and sheets of material to cover the grounds. All the rooms have at least got there base colours on it, orange/yellow for Kyra, lime green for Letty and violet for Vexi.

The girls are all out shopping again and a truck will be arriving about four this afternoon with furniture for the girls room. The boys are all helping out by picking up a paint brush every once and a while but also cleaning out the beer in this house. They can't do a lot until we get the furniture and their not artistic enough to help with the feature walls.

Both Letty's and Vexi's wall are dry so I've sketched the mask and quotes onto Vexi's wall and I've sketched the graffiti onto Letty's wall. It gonna look amazing. I'm waiting for Kyra's walls to dry completely before the Interior Designer I hired brings his team to put up the wall paper. The wall paper looks amazing and they've worked really hard to get it to my exact specifications over night, but all they had to do was print it to the right measurements to fit the wall.

Spray paints are set up along the floor to paint the graffiti. I step back to admire my sketch and I'm trying to see if it looks almost identical to the picture of Letty's artwork.

"Let's see?" Liam took the picture out of my hand to compare it to the wall. "It looks really good. The only thing it the B looks a little too small, compared to the other letters and the picture".

"Thanks Man" I once again got up on the ladder and started to rub out and fix the B for Believe. "Better?" I asked.

"Defiantly" the boys said in unison.

"Great. Let's get to work" I grabbed a spray can and started to spray paint the different colours.

*****An hour later *****

"I just have to spray paint the black writing and fix a few bits and pieces when it's next to dry but then I'm done" I turn to see the boys spread out around the room with either a drink in their hand or their phones. I shake my head in disappointment but it's fun getting creative like this. This way they won't ruin the feature walls.

"That's nice" Harry mumbles, not paying attention.

I finish up the black spray paint and turn to get the boys attention. It's nearly 1.30pm now and I'm definitely moving quicker than I thought.

"What do you think?" I ask.

The boys heads snap up and their jaws drop seconds later.

"It's....it's-" Louis stuttered.

"Amazing" Niall finished for him.

Liam held up the picture again and looked back at the wall. "It looks exactly like the picture. I recon she'll love" he says slinging his arm around my neck, pulling me slightly down.

"Thanks!" I said detaching myself from his grip. "And hey, thanks for all your help" I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome" Harry said still admiring MY work. I just shake my head in response.

"Now Vexi's room" I lead the boys into the next room.

The boys helped with painting Vexi's mask this time. They claimed that it was less likely to stuff up than Letty's graffiti. We do two coats of the red, to make it stand out among the violet walls. And then the glitter paint. It's just like glitter glue with a concealer to make sure it doesn't come out. It's safe to say that most of the glitter got on us and the floor rather than the wall its self. Hatchi has a new coat of glitter as well, which I'm sure Perrie will kill me for. Note to self: take Hatchi to the dog groomers.

The funniest moment was when the girls walked in when we were attacking Louis with glitter only because he decided to start the glitter war. The girls must have been standing there for a while because when we finally noticed them, they all had their phones out recording our very pretty war and laughing at how ridiculous we looked. They stopped recording, only for all the boys phones to beep for twitter.

The girls had posted a video of us fighting and individual pictures of action shots of all of us. Fans were retweeting them and commenting immediately. It was funny but boy are those girls gonna get it.

*****Two hours later *****

It's four o'clock and the trucks are suppose to arrive any minute with furniture and other stuff the girls have bought. All the rooms are painted and finished. They're looking really good and surprisingly exactly the way I wanted it. Perrie's really happy with it too and we all feel a sense of accomplishment finishing the painting.

"Remember no one touch the walls" I say clearly, directing my attention to the idiot boys that are my band mates.

"Why look at us?" Louis complains.

Perrie gives him a look saying why wouldn't he. "Tell me Louis, which person in this room is most likely to touch the walls?" She asked.

Louis looked around the room and hung his head low and said "Me or the boys".

Everyone just laughed at his childishness. Within the next few minutes the trucks had arrived and everyone was helping out by bring everything into the rooms they belonged in.

By midnight everything was perfect. All the furniture was set up, clothing in their walk-in wardrobe, stationary and other equipment set up on their desks, beds made, lamps set up on bedside tables and bookshelves placed with a few books and decorative bits and pieces. It all looks amazing and I couldn't be prouder. The only thing that would make it better would be to have the girls here with us. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Each of their doors have their names is letter blocks, painted to match the feature wall, which was Perrie's idea. Kyra's blocks are painted black and white. K and R painted black with white music notes and Y and A painted white with black music notes. Leticia has each letter painted a different colour matching her graffiti. L is orange, E is lime green, T is light blue, I is dark blue, C is dark red, I is yellow and A is black. And lastly, Vexi's name was painted red, with a coat of glitter on the V and X.

Each of the triplets had the same colour furniture, white. The white furniture worked really well with the colours in the rooms and it was like the only colour that would work considering all the rooms ended up really colourful.

Kyra's room had a queen size bed, a long desk that spread along her feature wall, two bed side tables, a bookshelf next to the door and a light blue fluffy rug that matched the colour of her bed sheets.

Vexi's room had a queen size bed sitting right underneath the red mask, with red painted notice boards on either side of the feature wall, two bed side tables, a corner desk that stopped just before her walk-in wardrobe and a small book self next to the door like Kyra's. She also had a treasure-chest shape box at the foot of her bed painted red. Her bed sheets were a lighter purple with a few dark strips of violet through it.

Letty had a queen size bed with two bed side tables, just like the other two, that sat under her feature wall. She also had a desk sitting in the middle of her left side wall that was painted lime green, a bookshelf on the opposite side, near the window and in the corner of her room was a little table set up for her to draw or paint or whatever type of art she wished to create.

It looked absolute amazing and if I wasn't a singer, I would definitely think about doing something like this for a living. Maybe when we retire I might start renovating homes. For now, I'm gonna stick to singing though. Tomorrow is gonna be amazing and I can't wait to finally bring home our soon-to-be daughters. Don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.