Chapter 4: Perfect

Zayn's P.O.V

These girls are absolutely perfect. They're attitude towards life is totally different to the other children we've seen. And maybe Letty and Kyra are right. Maybe they are still here because of their bond. They say that their is no stronger bond than sisters, but make them triplets and you've got something stronger.

Miranda came back into the hall before anything else could be said. "Thanks girls for keeping them entertained. I hope you were all pleasant?". The girls giggled. Miranda laughed with them and said "Do I even have to ask?". The girls all shook their heads.

I smiled down at Perrie as I watched her eyes look over the triplets. They're perfect and we always said we would know if they're perfect for us when we first see the child, but little did I know, we would find three.

"Well girls, how about you say goodbye and go get washed up for lunch?" Miranda asked. I noticed Kyra begin to write on her white board. After a minute she held it up for us to see.

'It was really nice meeting you and I hope you guys find the right child and you're very happy together' Kyra wrote. She smiled back at me when I caught her eye.

"It was amazing to meet you three" Perrie replied before I could.

"Well then, good luck and goodbye" Vexi said.

"Bye" Perrie and I respond in unison.

I watched the girls hold each others hand as they walked back the way they once came. Miranda began to talk but I wasn't listening as I continued to watch the girls disappear. Vexi looked over her shoulder before they disappear and gave one last smile. That was it, I was convinced. I want them.

I was snapped back into reality when Miranda's sweet, caring voice asked "Do you wish to talk to any other children?".

I looked back at Perrie and I think she has the same idea as me. My thoughts were confirmed when she asked "Do you mind if Zayn and I talk for a minute?".

Miranda nodded and said "Sure, just go into my office and I'll be back once I get everyone settled in the dinning area for lunch". She guided us back to her office and left seconds after.

Once I heard the door click shut, I turned to Perrie and cupped her face. My lips meet hers with a passionate kiss that lingered for a few moments.

Once I pulled away, Perrie said a little breathless "What was that for?".

I just smiled and dismissed her question as I asked another "How hard do you think it could be to raise three twelve year old girls?".

Perrie was taken back by my question but recovered quickly. "Harder than raising one but we can definitely handle it" she smiled up at me.

My hands glided around her waist to the small of her back. I pulled her in close and said, just above a whisper "I never thought that it would feel like this to know that we've found the one or ones".

Perrie giggled into my chest as she wrapped her arms around my back. She pulled away, resting her chin on my chest and smiled happily up at me.

"There are no words to describe how perfect this feels".

"They're the ones" was all I could say before our lips meet sweetly together again.

"Knock, knock" Miranda's voice came from the other side of the door. We broke our loving kiss as she continued "Can I come in?"

"Of course" Perrie exclaimed cheerfully. I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm.

Miranda entered a few seconds after. "All good?" She asked.

"Perfect actually" I said into Perrie's hair.

Miranda looked confused.

"Maybe we've changed our mind about singular adoption. We want to adopt three" Perrie giggled.

"You want to adopt the triplets?" Miranda asked.

Even though this women has show a lot of enthusiasm towards us since we've been here, she has never looked so happy. Perrie and I nod our heads.

"Finally the day has come" Miranda almost looked like she was about to cry.

Miranda moved carefully over to a filing cabinet. She pulled out a display folder and motioned for us to sit down.

*****

Perrie's P.O.V

Once again, we were sat in the two seated couch with Miranda across from us. She placed the display folder on the table that separates us, turning it so it's facing us. A clear white label was across the top with red writing that said 'Leticia, Vexi and Kyra'. I lean forward and open it.

"This is the Triplets folder. Everything you need to know is in it. It has all the documents from when they were first dropped off here and anything important from their time here" Miranda informed.

I looked over a few pages. It contained their birth certificates, which I took notice of the missing last name and no parental information. It also contained medical information that stated their blood types, allergies and bits and pieces from when they have had been hospitalised. It also contained some little facts about the girls, like their favourite colours or hobbies or music they listened to, things they found necessary to include in their folder. I turned the next page to a page containing photographs the girls.

Zayn leaned forward to get a better look at the photos.

"Those are some photos of little milestones I thought were cute to show off" Miranda explained as she admired the photos as well.

A label was underneath each photo. The first was the first day they were here. Cute little babies wrapped in pink, purple and yellow. Another was of the three of them about four, wearing matching swimmers under a sprinkler in the backyard. There was another of them sleeping in a tent made out of chairs and blankets. Another when they were ten playing with a few puppies. Another was labeled 'At the Park' and had the three girls on swings. It looked like a great action shot. And the last was from a few months ago. Plain and simple, it was just the three of them smiling at the camera, with arms wrapped around each other's waist. It had to be my favourite.

I smiled at Zayn as he studied each photo carefully. These pictures say a lot about them and I can't wait to make new memories with them. I'm gonna capture each precious moment and keep it forever.

Zayn turned the next plastic sleeve and it shocked us both.