Chapter One

Franktown is a beautiful town with residential neighborhoods, crystal clear lakes, and large forests.I spend most of my time in the forest.It was more of my home then my actual house.My mom
was always at work trying her best to pay bills and feed me, but my dad died when I was only seven.I try my best to not think about it.Its eight in the morning, my mom is still asleep, she doesn't care much about where I'm at because I'm always in the forest.I go there to be alone and to think.I think of many magical things to draw in my drawing journal.I have three journals full of pictures I drew.When I reach the forest,I always look around to see if anyone is following me.Just because I have a very special spot that only I know about.I know most of the forest but that is the only spot that let's me think.It is surrounded by short pine trees and there's a little pond with many beautiful fish.I always sit in the middle of all these in a soft grass patch.This all brings my creativity to life.Sometimes I think myself to sleep and I wake up in the middle of the night trying to rush home before mom gets worried.I do that a lot.I'm only sixteen, and I make mostly As and Bs in school.I don't talk much, and I'm very shy and always avoid people.Its hard to think and I just hate most of the people that try to talk to me.When I get home around three thirty, my mom is already gone and she leaves me food on the table so I don't starve because I eat a lot.I usually do homework then watch TV for a while, but around four or five I go straight to the forest to be in peace.Ive been walking for about twenty minutes and I'm almost there, but all of a sudden I get this feeling someone is watching me.I keep turning around to watch for anything but I just don't see anyone.I finally reach my spot but then realize a black figure in the distance and get a very bad feeling something bad is going to happen to me.