June 1940

In June 10, Norway surrendered Germany.

"Wow. You are by far the nation that stood up for me for a long time.... 62 days." Germany said.

"Like I said, no man leaves without a fight." Norway said, as he wiped the blood off his face, leaving Germany standing in awe. He went to Denmark.

"Norway? Are you okay? Any broken bones?" Denmark said, quite worried.

"I'm fine, Denmark." Norway said.

"Are you sure he didn't hurt you?"

"There's a wound in my arm and in my face, so I guess I got hurt by fighting."

"That's my Norway." Denmark left smile and covered Norway's wounds with cloth and bandages. "I don't ever want to lose you, again."

After that, Denmark squeezed Norway tigh, giving him quite a warm hug. Norway can't think of anything to do, so he gave Denmark a hug in return.

"If only the world understood, we would have never been seperated, for we were once inseperable." Norway said. "I'll recover soon."

"That's what I thought. You can stay here for a while." Denmark said.

"Sure, I feel safe around your domain."

"Guess we have to tell Sweden about the treaty we just signed."

"It's an armistice, and don't involve him in the war. He deserves to stay neutral. Plus, I heard Germany's using his iron ore. Should we tell him about the trick transport?"

"No, Germany invaded you and I to protect him. What Sweden doesn't know won't hurt him."

"You've got a point, okay, let's stay out of this."

In the same day, Italy invaded France.

"On, Italy, what are you doing in my domain?" France said.

"You naive fool. I come to own you." Italy said.

"Germany influenced you too much."

"He is not influencing me! As a friend, I have to stand up for my self. I just grew fond of him!"

"You are getting psychotic! How about we make this a deal? You can let me go, because Germany is already invading me!"

"Oh, Germany, you have preempt my attack. That's just unfair!"

"It isn't, my friend, for first come, first serve!" Germany said.

"How could you provoke me like that? I'm your friend!"

"Well, in a war, you might as well be an ally, not just a friend."

"Fine."

In June 14, France fell to the Germans. This could also be the reason why Italy ended his invasion in 21st June. In June 22, France surrendered and was divided into German & Italian occupation zones.

"I'll take the Northern part & you take the Southern part." Germany said.

"Okay, but how will we exactly divide him, exact or by popular demand?" Italy said.

"Just take what you own."

In June 25, France signed an armistice with Italy.

"Now I no longer fight against you. I'm officially neutral." France said.

"Good to know there is one less enemy to deal with." Italy said, as he shook hands with France.