January 1942

The next year, 1942, 1st of January, the document "Declaration by the UN" was agreed by the Allied "Big Four" (America, England, Russia, and China). 

"I'm sure UN will approved soon." America said.

"I hope so we need unity from the other nations also." England said.

"I agree, comrades. Unity is the key to world peace." Russia said.

"Let's just wait and see what happens." China said.

"However, to end this war, we must defeat Germany he is the primary objective." America said.

"That would be difficult, considering his allies." England said.

"Difficult, but not necessary impossible, Da (Yes)?" Russia said.

"Russia's got a point, you know." China nodded.

In January 15, China earned victory over Japan. 

"Yet another victory, Japan." China said.

"How could you do this to your own corony?" Japan said.

"Our history doesn't affect who we are now. We are in separate forces and we have to fight for our side. Sorry, I actually would never want to hurt you, but I didn't realize we'll go this far. I still remember when you were still a kid. I remember all the times we had together. You loved to paint with me , and you helped me cook. I miss that. I don't know what adolescence did to you. You used to love me. You all left me, after all I did to you. I have loved you for 4000 years, I don't know if you loved me, too." China said. Japan almost cried, but he hid the guilt. It's true that he loved China. It's true that he left him and backstabbed him.

"You were right. I did reave you. But, why didn't you just ret it go?"

"I can't let go of anyone I love. Ai yah.."

"You still defeated me, though. It hurts to lose."

"At least you don't have scars in your heart. A katana is nothing compared to the things you just did to me. Stand up, we're you hurt, my child? Wipe the dirt of your face. It's as tainted as your heart."

With every burn China gave Japan, Japan felt much more defeated.