June 1945

In June, America took Okinawa.

"What are you doing here? I'm tired of seeing your face again and again." Japan said.

"I'm not tired of seeing yours, I'm just here to see your pretty face." America said.

"Rearry? Are you sure? Are you kidding me? You're the enemy, Arfred. I don't trust you." Japan said.

"Just don't trust me then. I'll take something from you."

"That's why I don't trust you. You take Iwo Jima. What are you gonna take next, Tokyo?"

"Take it easy, Jap, that's too big of a city. You really want me to take your capital?"

"Like you'll have it anyway."

"Good, because Okinanawa's mine now."

"What?"

"You said I can't take Tokyo so I'll have Okiniwa, instead!"

Okinawa nodded. "Gomenasai... (Sorry)"

"Gomenasai, more like GomenaSIKE because you fell to my trap, Japan!"

"You arready took Iwo Jima. Why take Okinawa too?"

"Because that is my plans. I already cut off your imports."

"You drasticarry reduced my abirity to supply overseas! What's wrong with you?"

"More like what's wrong with you falling into my trap?"

"Fine! I'm a foor! Take Okinawa and reave me arone."

"Okay, I leave now. But of all these ladies I am taking, bear in mind that you are the loveliest." America left, but smiled before he did.

In June 11, the Allied leaders met in Potsdam, Germany.

"I now confirm earlier agreements about Germany." America said.

"I also reiterate the demand for unconditional surrender of all Japanese forces of Japan." England said.

"I specifically state that the alternative for Japan is prompt and utter destruction." Russia said.